#1 10-02-2020 4:59 am

Case

New Games Alert - Halloween Breaker and Sudoku available to everyone!

Hi all,

We are happy to announce a fun little game is now available for a limited time, Halloween Breaker!   In this quirky matching game you need to try to match all the pieces in groups to not be left with any solo pieces.  This game will be available for October only!

We are also pleased to announce Sudoku Jungle is available to all players now!   Sudoku is one of the most popular puzzle games of all time. Sudoku is a logic-based, number-placement puzzle.  In classic Sudoku, the objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called “boxes”, “blocks”, or “regions”) contain all of the digits from 1 to 9.   As a logic puzzle, Sudoku is also an excellent brain game.

Find them both on the Games menu!

Case

3.jpg

s3.png

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 10-02-2020 11:27 am

Delle78

Re: New Games Alert - Halloween Breaker and Sudoku available to everyone!

Thank you for the seasonal game. My fingers are crossed for a seasonal Halloween slot game next year!

#3 10-18-2020 3:34 pm

Delle78

I just tried Sudoku and after my game the score in blue was different than the score under finished games. Is this how it is supposed to be? It's a bit confusing.

#4 10-19-2020 4:50 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Hi Delle78,

In Sodoku after you finish a game and your game goes in Finished Games, you start a new countdown in blue with 5000.  Your score in Finished Games will always be lower than 5000.  Have Fun!

#5 10-19-2020 7:29 pm

Delle78

Oh I see thank you for the info!

Board footer