#1 12-01-2020 9:11 am

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Holiday Themed Cases Arcade

Case,

I would love to see Cases Arcade customize their pages and bowling rooms for Holidays.

It would put us all in the holiday spirit, especially in difficult times like we find ourselves in today!

Thanks!

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

#2 12-01-2020 11:27 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: Holiday Themed Cases Arcade

Hi! Thank you for your suggestion. We recently did this with Halloween, and we may have future holidays included as well! smile

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 12-02-2020 5:14 am

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Awesome!

Thanks smile

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

#4 12-02-2020 11:59 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

At the Bowler R Us home page on MyLeague we have a beautiful Christmas theme!  Yall welcome to come check it out.  I love it!!  LOL

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#5 12-02-2020 5:18 pm

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Oh I prefer ours on Pool Dreams, but I guess I am bias smile

Board footer