#1 01-26-2021 10:09 am

leelovesjimmy

Making Chat Darker for older players with vision issues

I have sent a few emails to admin help about making the chat darker for players with vision issues.  The lighter grey on the bright white for someone with macular degeneration really makes them struggle to see what they are typing into chat and read what others are saying in chat.  This could be a really easy fix if someone could do it.  Just make all chat a dark black with bold so it stands out.  Even when admins mod up to make the blue a bolder blue.  I do not understand why this cant be done easier.  It would be a general thing for all rooms, all games.  Make it a bold black.  Thank you for helping with this subject.  Make it easier on the older generation of players that have made this their new homes to play games.  Thank you leelovesjimmy

#2 01-26-2021 2:57 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

Re: Making Chat Darker for older players with vision issues

The text size in chat can be increased by turning on the "Use extra large text size in chat" option found under Account -> Site Settings. Be sure to click the "reload the room" link so the change takes effect.

However, I will be sure to pass along your suggestion for darker text in chat. Thank you!

#3 01-26-2021 4:57 pm

leelovesjimmy

Re: Making Chat Darker for older players with vision issues

we have had the players do that it doesnt help when typing just in the chat but its still light color

Board footer