#1 02-28-2021 4:32 pm

Case
MVP Member

Updated Bingo Released - New features and tweaks!

Hi everyone,

We are excited to release an updated version of Bingo!  We are now officially out of beta thanks to all of your testing and feedback.

Some of the new changes include:

• New bingo announcer with some occasional bingo slang commentary!  Not the slang does not happen in games with fast bingo pulls

• Blackout badge for users who get a blackout in 60 ball or less games

• Audible autodaubing announcement so you know you are using it

• Increased loading speed for the game by 30%

• We are now tracking the number of Bingos and Blackouts that MVP members receive, these will show up on your profile and later on a separate leaderboard

• Adjusting some sound effects to make them less annoying

• Small various bug fixes

Stop on by and try out the new version today!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 02-28-2021 5:30 pm

sensiluv3

Re: Updated Bingo Released - New features and tweaks!

When I try to change the speed of the caller or how many numbers get called, it says " there was a problem saving your settings "  It worked once and told me to reload the room which I did, but when I got back there amount of numbers to be called never changed, it stayed at 60 and didn't go to 65

#3 02-28-2021 6:09 pm

Case
MVP Member

sensiluv3 wrote:

When I try to change the speed of the caller or how many numbers get called, it says " there was a problem saving your settings "  It worked once and told me to reload the room which I did, but when I got back there amount of numbers to be called never changed, it stayed at 60 and didn't go to 65

Thanks, this has been fixed!

Case

#4 03-01-2021 7:39 am

leelovesjimmy

I find this new calling system distracting when you have players in a tour, they cant hear the numbers clearly b/c the saying.  Also everyone i have talked to and i have asked multiple times for the chat to be darker for older players with vision problems and instead of getting darker its getting lighter.  I think the caller tweak is horrible.

#5 03-01-2021 3:32 pm

Case
MVP Member

leelovesjimmy wrote:

I find this new calling system distracting when you have players in a tour, they cant hear the numbers clearly b/c the saying.  Also everyone i have talked to and i have asked multiple times for the chat to be darker for older players with vision problems and instead of getting darker its getting lighter.  I think the caller tweak is horrible.

We have made some changes to this today to make things better, as well as added an option to use the old way.

We are a little unclear on how we can improve the visibility in chat.  We tested white on black and that was harder on the eyes.  We have not adjusted chat to make things lighter.  Would increasing the font size even more help?

Case

#6 05-27-2021 10:25 pm

awsmgrlpl
Website

I was wondering if the programmers had a chance to look over the idea of the leagues buying daubers for their bingo rooms? is it possible to do that?

Board footer