#1 03-27-2020 5:46 am

cinderslove5
MVP Member

Guide for opening a new league in a private room here

Please advise on how to access my admin page on Myleague.com as we wait for proper number of players to get our own room here on casesarcade. I have been trying to open my admin page to no avail, says I have invalid password. Is it separate password to get on my own admin page? I login is just fine to site but admin page I have never seen yet. I opened league on 3.24.20. I need guidance please and the sooner the better as I dont want to lose the league over being inactive. Thank You, Cyndi (cinderslove5 - Bowl For Fun)

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

#2 03-27-2020 8:55 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: Guide for opening a new league in a private room here

Hi Cinder! We actually have dedicated MyLeague Support through the MyLeague.com pages. You can access these MyLeague Support pages by clicking the 'Support' tab next to 'MyAccount' on any MyLeague page.

I can help give some instructions here, but for future questions, please be sure to use the MyLeague Support links - so our staff can properly assist you!

To login to your MyLeague Admin menu, you will see a 'Admin login' link at the very bottom of your MyLeague page. Your Admin password was sent to you via email, when you registered your League. You just have to use the Admin name you registered, to login! Your Admin name, and your player name - are two different accounts. Your Admin account helps you make changes to your League, while your player account allows you to participate in Tournaments. smile

If you're not able to find or access your Admin password, you can have your password sent to you through this link: https://www.myleague.com/my/lostpass.html

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 03-27-2020 12:29 pm

cinderslove5
MVP Member

Re: Guide for opening a new league in a private room here

Okay thank you so very much!!! - l was in a hurry to get to work this am and as after thought, I thought about being on wrong forum. Y'all rock! Can't wait to  get things a rollin' !!!

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

Board footer