#1 03-26-2021 7:15 am

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Customizing League Room

Hi!

Would it be possible to be able to customize the design of our league rooms?

Would it be possible to edit the scoreboard to remove banned members from constantly showing up?

Would love to spice up the room with some colors n league graphics! smile

EXTREME

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

#2 03-27-2021 3:11 pm

Case
MVP Member

Re: Customizing League Room

EXTREME wrote:

Would it be possible to be able to customize the design of our league rooms?

Would it be possible to edit the scoreboard to remove banned members from constantly showing up?

Would love to spice up the room with some colors n league graphics! smile

We are working on options for more customization!

Banned users should not be able to play in your room?   If you give me examples of this happening I can look into it.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 03-27-2021 3:22 pm

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Thanks for the update Case.

In regards to the scoreboard, its like Top Scorers, etc...  People who have played a bunch of games in your league room previously that are no longer in the league.

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

#4 03-27-2021 3:28 pm

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Same thing with Highest Average Score...

None of the people listed are in our league.

Would love to have the ability to remove them as moderator so we can stop seeing them everyday smile

#5 04-03-2021 6:56 pm

Micmon224

Hi Case!
I agree that it would be nice to do a little "redecorating" of our league rooms!

Any news about a Canasta game here, too!?

Ty Always for Listening to Us, even if some things take more time, Case!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

Board footer