#1 06-23-2020 12:38 pm

Case

Friends List Launched - Now you can see if your friends are online!

Hi everyone,

We have launched the first version of our Friends List. It is located under Account / Friends. With this tool you can send friend requests and then see their status as well as invite folks to join the room you are currently playing in.

When you add a friend they will be sent an alert letting them know you asked to be their friend.  When they approve it you'll get a message back and see them on your friends list and you are then officially connected.

MVP Players can see where their friends are playing and immediately click and join the same room! MVP Players also have unlimited friends while free users can have up to 25 at this time.

We have other enhancements planned for the Friend system soon, including showing your friends on your profile.  Stay tuned for more updates and let us know what you think!

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 06-23-2020 4:25 pm

cinderslove5
MVP Member

Re: Friends List Launched - Now you can see if your friends are online!

Awesome! Thank You Case! Love how you listen to everyone and act upon their ideas and concerns! KIG! Cyndi

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

#3 06-23-2020 9:15 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

I'm lovin' the new friends list!!!  EXCELLENT!!!!!  Thank you so much Case!  You're amazing!!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 06-24-2020 10:12 am

Case

Friends are now also visible on your player profile!  Note that for efficiency reasons there may be a slight delay between adding a friend and them being publicly visible on your profile page.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer