#1 06-22-2020 2:17 pm

Case

Call for Pool Bugs - Please post them all here, even if you posted them before!

Hi everyone,

We are working on an update to 8 Ball Pool and want to be sure we try to address as many of the bugs or weirdness that you have experienced.   We have been taking notes but we would love it if people could share here directly so we can address them all on one thread.

As we have mentioned adding English to the game will be a primary focus of the next update along with bug fixes and improvements.

So please share anything you would like to see addressed!

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 06-22-2020 2:52 pm

sensiluv3

Re: Call for Pool Bugs - Please post them all here, even if you posted them before!

Thank you Case.When you sewer the black ball and still have one of your balls on the table you should lose the game.But the game just brings up the black ball again.
Sometimes when the bot or me breaks and do not sink a ball we get a second shot.But we should not.
Be nice if we could have a bit more power on the shots too.
I find the balls are too big for the end pockets or  the pockets are too small. I also feel the side pockets stick out too much.Side pockets should not stick out past the rails.
If you are shooting for solids,you should not be able to do a combo shot of your opponents ball.But this happens a lot when the bot shoots. He hits my ball first to sink his and gets another shot but he shouldn't.

#3 06-22-2020 3:15 pm

Jack

Re: Call for Pool Bugs - Please post them all here, even if you posted them before!

I have not played a game of pool yet. I am unable to load the game. The screen comes up black with nothing to click on. I sent a message before about this and was told to click on the start button. I don't get a start button to click on. Just a completely black screen. I am using google chrome.

#4 06-22-2020 10:30 pm

joliesyra

the balls dont always show which ones you have and it skips your turn also u should be able to continue playing if u knock your ball in and can u make timer a little longer and aim could have some more power i also noticed there is a bar for the power but u can not see if ur on a pc tablet yes ty

jolie with friends n gamers

#5 06-23-2020 11:22 am

poncho10wi
MVP Member

my pool game freezes a lot  can't finish games

#6 06-27-2020 5:30 pm

bucfanone

If the 8 ball goes in out of order it should be a loss.Side and corner pockets wrong size.

#7 06-28-2020 6:55 am

rad6422

8 ball in  early is  a  loss  ( or it  SHOULD BE ) . When an opponent makes his last ball  & the 8 in ,same shot  . They should lose , not get credit for the 8 ball. Along with , hitting  the  8  first should be a foul . Any game of pool , you need to hit your ball first .  I hope  the lil bugs  here get worked out .  Some fine tuning ability would make it ALOT  better , thanks .

#8 07-01-2020 6:22 pm

daniel

game  takes  to long  to load

#9 07-04-2020 4:05 pm

sensiluv3

Table will not load at all today.

#10 07-10-2020 10:31 pm

Myles2424
MVP Member

The BOT can make 2 balls and continue while if I do it I loose my turn..Once the Black Ball is put in by accident or played by the BOT b4 its time they loose the game automatically .They cannot shoot my ball to put there's in and continue to play..I know this a repair job and hopefully it can b fixed  Thank You.

#11 07-16-2020 4:56 am

Outlawpool
Website

the bots gets away with any shot.it shoots your balls in.when the bot fouls the 8 near the end of the game sometimes the 8 wont come back on the table.the bot shoots the 8 at any given time.when you make your object ball first and then the cue hits the bots ball it takes your shot away even though you hit your object ball first.also you loose your shot if you hit 2 of your own balls in ,the corners pockets are way to tight.the sides are way to loose.also i have to push the sliders over on the sound half the time in setting on the game so i dont get kicked or freeze.when to close to a ball with the cue ball sometimes you cant shoot unless you hit a rail first.last thing is the breaks are wimpy. ty for listening

#12 07-19-2020 7:16 pm

DJRock

roughly when do u expect a update to be released? its been quite awhile

#13 07-21-2020 5:45 pm

Case

Since it is a multiplayer game there are issues on both the user's version and the server.  This makes it more complicated to update than some of our other games!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#14 07-23-2020 1:15 am

Bart Ray

more control over the pool cue would be great...it seems too sensitive and makes it hard to aim to make a shot.

#15 07-23-2020 6:17 pm

DJRock

well yeah, i understand that. i just figured its been quite awhile so should be able to give a rough time frame... 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years.... etc

Board footer