1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » nice

#1 06-25-2020 2:43 pm

micmechanix
MVP Member

nice

hey case I see it's ok for special legue members come and get me but get banned and didn't a thing wrong but play now U gonna tell me this is right I asked nicely leave me be but oh no U choose to take sides and u telling me this is right really refund my $50.00 and i'll be gone and best believe bunch of friends won't be coming here tired of being ruled

#2 06-25-2020 4:21 pm

Case

Re: nice

I'm not really sure what you are talking about?   We do not and have not taken sides in these matters.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 06-27-2020 11:06 am

nascarfan2018

hi, i've also have been banned from the room , she says i play under mulitable names and i dont i play under one name n thats all so i payed 50 dollars to join and now i get banned from a room maybe i'll ask for a refund n i'll play elsewhere if this is how you run this site.

how you load an avatar

#4 06-27-2020 4:58 pm

Case

League rooms are under the control of the admin of that particular league, we do not police who is allowed or not allowed in those rooms. 

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 06-27-2020 8:26 pm

Sandy19577
MVP Member

Hiya members
See what I mean for a small league I see that room nothing but drama... Your better off finding a friendly room to play in anyhow...your not missing nothing there guys :-D

Sandy19577

Htd thetwosteppers best little bowling league around smile

#6 07-02-2020 12:30 pm

whipsNchains2
MVP Member

For the most part..we allow anyone..what we will not tolerate is multiple accounts ..bashing of other members and and the drama you say you have witnessed..Sorry Miss Sandy..I have never seen you come into our room. Therefore I can only conclude that you are going by what you hear and not what you have seen.  Give up the ghost

#7 07-03-2020 12:54 am

nascarfan2018

well i dont use multiable accounts to play in your room whip so get your story straight before accusing people of doing so i use one name and have always used one name  period.

how you load an avatar

#8 07-03-2020 7:37 pm

whipsNchains2
MVP Member

well...okay sandy...like you know what you are talkibng about...anyhow..rick claims to be a war hero..he's not..been googled...mic claims he's an upfront guy..he's not..so if ya want me to get the facts straight..i'm fairly sure i'm walking forward..you follow if ya must..but all these things can be googled..they are not smart in their demise...so..keep talking..the truth comes out in the end..

#9 07-03-2020 10:18 pm

Sandy19577
MVP Member

hi all
Read the above post all of them ppl from that league...point made end of story big_smile big_smile

#10 07-03-2020 10:21 pm

Sandy19577
MVP Member

whipsNchains2 wrote:

For the most part..we allow anyone..what we will not tolerate is multiple accounts ..bashing of other members and and the drama you say you have witnessed..Sorry Miss Sandy..I have never seen you come into our room. Therefore I can only conclude that you are going by what you hear and not what you have seen.  Give up the ghost

I dont need to go in the room all the drama I witness was right here in forums..I dont need a ghost I got you cover

The one and only Sandy19577 are no others
Proud Htd of thetwosteppers

#11 07-03-2020 11:08 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Yes Dee...the truth WILL come out!  And the truth is that our league did not kick either nascar2018 (rick) or micmechanix (mic) out of our league.  They left of their own accord and free will.  And after they left a vote was taken and it was unanimously decided to "lock the door behind them".  And I can honestly say that when they left...so did 99.99% of the drama in our rooms.

For the edification of all...our league welcomes ALL players regardless of  race, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status.

Micmechanix had an issue with this policy siting that we had let a 16 year old fellow join our league and bowl in our tournaments.  Mic would engage our HA (cinderslove5) with tirades and rants on an almost daily basis in our chat rooms...even during tournaments...trying to insinuate that Cyndi was some sort of pervert for allowing the young man into the league...calling the youngster Cyndi's "boy toy".  Mic didn't care for Ian either...our member from the UK (coopster58) and had resorted to calling him names such as "Brit Brat".  Micmechanix had become divisive and disruptive to our league and quite frankly...it was a relief when he left the league.  It's much more serene and enjoyable now.

As for Nascar2018 (rick)...he would rather tell you a lie even if the truth sounded better.  Let's face it...hackers do not hack into someones account on a FREE game site.  It would take far too long to hack someone's account when it would take less than 5 minutes to create their own FREE account.  And there is nothing for a hacker to gain by hacking into anyone's account here.  Hackers simply do not target FREE game sites.  So I find this excuse ludicrous.  Its already been proven that Rick is a liar and military impostor.  He told us all he was a vietnam era sniper with 93 confirmed kills and that he held the record for the longest assassination shot of the vietnam war....taking out a north vietnamese general at a range of 1800 yards.  But these are not rick's accomplishments or accolades.  They belong to legendary Marine Master Sargeant Carlos Norman Hathcock who died 20 years ago.  Rick furthermore told us recently he had visited an indoor shooting range (because it was too windy to shoot outdoors) and had hit a target at 2000 yards earning him a marksman badge.  This also is untrue.  I found out on Google that the longest indoor shooting range in America is only 150 yards in length.  So yall can believe him if you want to.  As for me...I wouldn't believe him ever again...even if he told me the sky was blue!

And the truth has set me free.....

Last edited by SexySouthernGirl (07-04-2020 2:23 am)

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#12 07-04-2020 3:12 am

nascarfan2018

well belive what you im proud of my accompliments in life im not a lier and did serve this great country with honor end of story

how you load an avatar

#13 07-04-2020 6:21 am

nascarfan2018

i was never a sniper in the army but i did serve as infangy most of my stories are ficticious and just got out of control sry for everything hope you all can forgive at some time if not im fine with it

how you load an avatar

#14 07-04-2020 9:22 am

Delle78

I just want to say thank you for serving nascar in whatever capacity you served. The details don't matter to me. I appreciate all the brave men and women who have fought for this country. If anyone mistreats you, just ignore and mute them. Happy 4th to you and your family!

#15 07-04-2020 9:06 pm

micmechanix
MVP Member

I really thought was built for helping people not a biotch session but now opened mouth kimberly will tell ya yes disliked a so called kid playing and if remember questioned why this austin had 2 names 1 for my league and bowled with another name and also a very similar name pops up and what did U tell me wow didn't know austin was a common name so leave me out of this my gripe ,
I was told don't like it go play in public rooms and that's why I quit no 1 and mean no 1 dictate to me who I gotta play with period , plus wanted to make big issue about banning me will tell ya if cared wouldn't of quit to start with
I asked nicely leave me be and this is end of story please just leave me be ppl need help here not a cry baby session

#16 07-05-2020 11:30 am

cinderslove5
MVP Member

To all that seem to be overly concerned about all of this... I think it is just time for everyone to move on. Act like adults. No this forum isn't meant for a gripe session, this is in response to the constant bashing of us as people, not just a league. You both left Micmechanix and Nascarfan2018 and you have set out to label us as following you to annoy you. Labeling us puppy dogs. Get over yourself! Geez!  This was brought to Laura's attention when you told Rose to leave ("go play in your own room") as Laura and I were trying to assist Rose back into her account - at which time Laura had to state "anyone and everyone can play in public rooms" Still you continuously bad mouth us and anyone on our league who enters public slots rooms, even tho we say NOTHING to you. No matter what time we come to play towards badges, there you sit, waiting in both slot rooms all day and night in both games at same time.
   We make new friends and you say to them we are just there to follow you and cause anguish for you, bringing even  innocent people into the mix. How childish!  I have never spoken to either of you since you both left and started this bashing. More so you both sent messages to my guestbook Mind you, Mic you say we wont leave YOU alone. Last night you left these to me saying...
A)From micmechanix on Jul-4-2020: unmute me now or never again talk to me got it.
B) From micmechanix on Jul-4-2020:
fine run as U usually do but follow me like a puppy dog face the truth U screwed up need me more than I need U.
    ***These came after I would not respond to you. So please stop all of this - it only shows who is creating the drama.
    The fact of Nascarfan2018's multiple accounts was originally bought up to us by YOU, Micmechanix. With Vietnam7071 and TigerTech both suspiciously dying in their sleep a few weeks apart once we started asking questions as well as seeing same addys on league admin page, we knew something was not right. BUT they didnt stop bowling in league room, playing all through the night! You said " Dead people bowling" I asked Rick to make it to stop. He replied on my FB account he had deleted both accounts - yet they STILL play out there but not in our rooms because we had to BAN all of those names.
    Point is - there were reasons you both left and reasons you both were banned. And let's remember WHO started this particular thread to begin with here in forums - IT WAS YOU. When you start bashing people in today's cruel world - especially with covid and protesting taking people's lives - those very people you bashed do have every right to STAND UP and SPEAK THE TRUTH - TO DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH FACTS AND TRUTH! SO LET'S ALL STOP THE MADNESS! - GO FORWARD WITH NEW FRIENDS, NEW OUTLOOKS AND HAVE FUN IN LIFE - BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT! CASE HAS PROVIDED A GREAT PLACE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE SOME FUN IN LIFE. HE DOESN"T NEED TO BE A BABYSITTER OR A MEDIATOR IN PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS GONE BAD - WE SEND PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE TO JUST MOVE ON AND STOP TRASH TALKING OF ONE ANOTHER. GOD BLESS!

Last edited by cinderslove5 (07-05-2020 11:33 am)

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

#17 07-06-2020 9:00 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

This topic is no longer a discussion, but an argument. I am closing this.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » nice

Board footer