#1 03-02-2020 11:59 am

stonecold8005
Website

sliding pins and pins that fall and stand back up

hi case we need the sliding and falling and standing back up pins fixed if you want this to be a success alot of players are already starting to get fed up with the site please help us

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

#2 03-02-2020 12:20 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: sliding pins and pins that fall and stand back up

smile StoneCold....we joke about those pins in room 2....pin-shaped balloons....helium-filled pins....etc.  Love the way some of them stick to the back wall like fly paper!  smile  The ones that lean at 45 degree angles are different too.  Have had many stand back up in time to be picked up by pin setter.  Even had some pins get picked up out of gutter and reset.  Game needs a little tweeking but its still fun.  Makes it a little more challenging to get those perfect 300 games smile

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#3 03-03-2020 1:24 am

stonecold8005
Website

lol they can get frustrating at times i get the site is new and has to be worked on still but just frustrating im happy my tips were of some help to you hope they will help others too take care and see you on the lanes smile

#4 03-04-2020 7:35 am

gunslinger29

No chat with my chrome. Chat side all black

#5 03-04-2020 12:15 pm

stonecold8005
Website

guns use google chrome or download the oprah browser they both work best for cases arcade

#6 03-04-2020 10:41 pm

sheldar55

Download Opera at Opera.com

#7 03-05-2020 8:56 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Opera also offers a "gaming" browser called "Opera GX" which is what I am using now with no issues.

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#8 03-05-2020 12:31 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

See the Youtube video "Opera GX vs Google Chrome - which is better?"  After watching this video...i downloaded Opera GX and have observed a marked improvement in the smoothness of graphics here on Cases Arcade.  The power meter and aiming arrow are easier to set since the graphics are smoother.  But I'm still not a "Pro" yet smile

#9 03-06-2020 3:35 pm

connie978
MVP Member

WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IN THUNDER BUT IT ALSO IS NOT MARKING SCORES CORRECTLY. NOT GIVING SPARES

Board footer