#1 07-21-2020 6:03 pm

Case

Arcade Bowling - Sneak Peak!

Hi all,

We have been working on a new and exciting version of bowling! We're calling it Arcade Bowling. It's a twist on our current bowling game except it adds a couple highly requested features - a zoom feature when you hit the pins and the ability to steer the ball after you throw it via mouse or keyboard!

We will be calling the new edition Arcade Bowling, since it is a more "fun" style of play rather than the more realistic Classic Bowling. Both will be available for you to use. And yes MVP players will be able to customize the ball color!

We hope to release the new version sometime in the next couple weeks, but we are having fun testing it and wanted to start to get everyone excited!

Click the link below for a little preview!

https://i.giphy.com/media/j5tHj43deed8Gx8SfQ/giphy.mp4

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 07-25-2020 1:18 am

DJ4U60

Re: Arcade Bowling - Sneak Peak!

i hope eventually it will be for everyone not just mvp smile ,  I spend approx 250 dollars Canadian each year for my Diamond Membership i s hould have access to all games to be honest.

Last edited by DJ4U60 (07-25-2020 1:20 am)

#3 07-25-2020 2:11 am

Case

It will be available for everyone soon!   Case's Arcade memberships are different than MyLeague membership as our expenses here are different.   Your MyLeague membership pays for those servers and development and the Arcade membership covers game development, graphics and sound licensing, etc.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#4 07-25-2020 2:10 pm

Ashley

i have been trying to log onto the game site and its not allowing me too are yall working on the site or whats going on??

Board footer