#1 07-24-2020 4:34 pm

Case

Arcade Bowling Beta - Now live for MVP Plus members!

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to release our latest game, Arcade Bowling, to MVP Plus members to test!

This is a new version of bowling with controls and features that make it a closer experience to Pogo Bowl.

We are testing this game and not all the features are currently working but we want to get your feedback and give you a head start at learning the new game!

Find it on the Games menu as Bowling (Arcade) or visit https://casesarcade.com/arcadebowling/

Arcade Bowling will remain a separate game from our current Classic Bowling.

Let us know what you think!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 07-24-2020 4:35 pm

cinderslove5
MVP Member

Re: Arcade Bowling Beta - Now live for MVP Plus members!

Sweet! Can't wait to try it!!! Thank You Case! Heading there now>>>>>>>

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

#3 07-26-2020 4:10 am

mldf710
MVP Member

THIS IS MUCH BETTER  THEN THE OTHER ONE IT HAS A FEW BUGS  BUT AM SURE YOU WILL WORK THEM OUT. I MADE MY REMARKS ON THESE IN THE ROOM. BUT THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US SINCERELY MLDF710 (THEFUNNYFARM)

#4 07-27-2020 2:52 pm

DJ4U60

i hope this will be open to NON MVP members eventually?......our whole league cannot Affford to be MVP and we'd like to use the pogo like version too............if not when pogo shuts down many of our players aren't gonna come to arcade cause they don't like the classic one they'd rather go without bowling but if they get to play the pogo like one they will come play

#5 07-27-2020 10:15 pm

Case

Arcade Bowling will be available to all players later this week after features are finished and tested!

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer