#1 07-28-2020 5:04 am

Case
MVP Member

Arcade Bowling - Live for all players!

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to release our latest game, Arcade Bowling!

This is a new version of bowling with controls and features that make it a closer experience to Pogo Bowl.

MVP Members get custom bowling ball colors and enhanced stat tracking.

Find it on the Games menu as Bowling (Arcade) or visit https://casesarcade.com/arcadebowling/

Arcade Bowling will remain a separate game from our current Classic Bowling.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 07-28-2020 10:02 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Re: Arcade Bowling - Live for all players!

Same thing with the other bowling. Pins go to the gutter and don't get credited for strikes. Thank God for pinball is all i can say

#3 07-28-2020 6:07 pm

Case
MVP Member

We have rolled out some tweaks to the Arcade pins, give it another try!

Case

#4 07-30-2020 10:42 am

Catz11
MVP Member

Pins sliding from one side to the other, should have fallen but remain standing.

#5 07-30-2020 8:59 pm

masonmac137

Hi Case:

Thank you so much for listening to us and for presenting us with 2 options for bowling, as some people prefer the classic, and others like me prefer it to be closer to the pogo bowl game!

I'm so pleased and happy thus far. thanks again!! masonmac137

#6 08-03-2020 1:53 am

viper78boy

NEED TO BEABLE TO USE THE CURSER LIKE POGO BOWL WHERE U CAN DRAG IT UP TO THE PINS N AIM THAT WAY BETTER AS WELL THE LEFT N RIGHT MOVEING LEFT N RIGHT IS THE OBSIT I DONT KNOW IF ITS LIKE THAT FOR ALL BUT THATS JUST MY OPENION SO MAYBE MAKE THE SUGJESTIONS I SAID ALOTT LIKE POGO BOWL AS WELL AS LET U RELEAST IT LIKE POGO BOWL TOO IF U WAS TO MAKE THESE SUGJESTIONS HAPPEND CASE ALOTT MORE MAY COME TO LIKE IT TO START PLAYING AND USEING IT WHEN POGO BOWL DOES GOO UGG HOPE THIS MAKE SENSE CASE

Last edited by viper78boy (08-03-2020 2:01 am)

#7 08-04-2020 10:47 am

masonmac137

I agree with viperboy as well. If you could add an option to drag the line to the pins like pogo bowl, then we would have a complete new and improved pogo bowl game!! smile

#8 08-04-2020 5:10 pm

Case
MVP Member

The issue with the way that Pogo Bowl works is that it is not very usable on phones and tablets. It is difficult to click and drag a line on touchscreens with good accuracy and we are building the games here to work across a wide range of devices. We have many users who like to be able to hop on and play on the go.  We may explore other ways to do this in the future but that is the main reason it has not been included right now.

Thanks,
Case

#9 08-05-2020 11:51 am

masonmac137

Hi Case:

I see. Thank you for the response! Although it is understandable, I am hoping that there will be some way to maybe have a happy medium, or possibly both options.

As always, thank you for your continued support and for always listening to us, unlike pogo!

#10 08-05-2020 1:13 pm

stonecold8005
Website

hi case i was happy to see the new bowling game but the pins still need some adjusting that 9 pin is killer doesnt matter where i line up from i leave the 9 pin another thing about the pins is the sliding from the 10 to the 7 spot and vice versa needs adjusting as well other then that the game is great so far

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

Board footer