#1 08-22-2020 10:06 am

Bon1955

Plus league mandatory...

I have been with cases ladder for over 10 years, and now that they are taking pogo bowl away, I have to have 20 active members or be a plus league, I can't afford $50.00 a month for 15 members, I think it's an awful shame that we have to give up our league because we don't have 20 active members...so it looks like I'll be deleting my league and cases will lose my premium members...

#2 08-22-2020 12:44 pm

MegaDethSoWhat

Re: Plus league mandatory...

roll are you serious ?

#3 08-22-2020 3:43 pm

Delle78

I don't know if all games have tournament rooms, but some do. I think any league can use those if they don't have their own room.

#4 08-25-2020 10:56 am

Case

Bon1955 wrote:

I have been with cases ladder for over 10 years, and now that they are taking pogo bowl away, I have to have 20 active members or be a plus league, I can't afford $50.00 a month for 15 members, I think it's an awful shame that we have to give up our league because we don't have 20 active members...so it looks like I'll be deleting my league and cases will lose my premium members...

This is something we continue to evaluate.  We just don't want to have 1,000 empty rooms on the system but as we get closer to Pogo making a decision on bowling we will look at the requirements again.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 08-25-2020 3:55 pm

cinderslove5
MVP Member

JMO - - - - Every one of the league rooms here on Case's HAD to acquire 20 people to OPEN it as a private named league room - and that was NOT easy but WE DID IT.

It took about 10 days to 2 weeks - just because Pogo is faltering , it shouldn't be that, now, for others that requirement be lessened. So not fair to those of us who worked very hard to get our own rooms. 

Any league room thus far here on case's has HAD to have that 20 ppl requirement.

With leagues on Pogo coming here, it should not be that hard for them already being a league to have a good start on members  - we all had to work for our own room(s) - everyone should have to do the same. Make it a fair game field.  Love it here but we all had to do it - everyone should have to as well. - - - - JMO

**In bowling, with the extra public rooms, why can't THEY be used for tours until they get enough members or make a public tour room for very small member-ed leagues to share at different times. - just a thought - **people shouldn't be telling others to go run tours in empty league rooms that are not their own rooms - we were told we could PLAY if empty but not run tours. - until we had enough ppl for our own room.

Last edited by cinderslove5 (08-25-2020 4:04 pm)

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

#6 08-25-2020 5:08 pm

Delle78

I don't know if this was directed at me. "people shouldn't be telling others to go run tours in empty league rooms that are not their own rooms - we were told we could PLAY if empty but not run tours. - until we had enough ppl for our own room." Just in case, I am going to post a screen shot of what I meant by smaller leagues playing in tournament rooms. This is a screen shot from Arabian Nights room list.
tourrm.png

Board footer