1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » captain1217

#1 08-23-2020 1:02 pm

Outlawpool
Website

captain1217

http://www.myleague.com/friends03/standings/daily-buzz/ he is hitting league rooms to recruit.how many names cane he have and keep opening more dead leagues.smathew2022
1:57 pm
okay what did he do how bad is he
captain.smathew2022 joined.captain1217 joined.Johnpoe11 joined.smathew2022
1:55 pm
if he gone wood you join.Outlawpool
1:55 pm
you may wanna be carefull with invites in league rooms

not a good way to do things

and no i am not interested

gl. so on this note how many leagues  can he start and recruit room to room mr case

#2 08-23-2020 3:23 pm

Delle78

Re: captain1217

He is special needs and doesn't realize those are league rooms. He came in where I was hosting and I told him it was a league room. He apologized immediately. This isn't someone trying to cause trouble so now that you know please have some compassion.

#3 08-23-2020 3:32 pm

melinda247
MVP Member

case and laura and richard all know matt and lisa and I taught them both to host he's  not aware of league rooms ill explain to him. but yes have compassion you all started somewhere melinda247 and I WILL NOT HAVE ANYONE PICKING ON THEM

#4 08-24-2020 4:50 am

cinderslove5
MVP Member

Rumors and bullying spread mean spirited reactions to unknowing individuals which cause people to get caught up in ridicule and participation in bombarding innocent people with slander. If people just remembered we all go through circumstances others may be completely unaware of. Social media is very often unkind for these very reasons. KNOW facts before you go headstrong into ganging up on someone you don't even know.

I was unaware of this person's handicap and had many people try to sway my opinion towards someone I didn't even know. So I am guilty of passing judgement for which I apologize for. Everyone labeled this person as a nuisance and insisted he be banned from leagues and rooms.

I commend Melinda for standing up for someone she knows and cares about. You go girl!

This world needs more compassion and  less gossip. Let's try to find a united front and make this world and game site a welcoming experience for all.

Let's all try to exist with our best intentions being paid forward. Have a blessed day!

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

#5 08-24-2020 9:06 am

MegaDethSoWhat

WOW Cynd, I could not of said that better myself....Last thing I want is, this place becoming another pogo, and I am already sensing that. I'm in about 6 leagues right now, because I can only play at certain times, and there is not as many people here, as there is in pogo, so I dont like playing with myself roll I want to have company. I know I chat too much in some rooms, and I just found out what a Piggie is today lol so I'm sorry for being a piggy. But some rooms like to have fun and some rooms like to not chat so much, and I respect that. I really hope this site works out. A lot of nice people here wink

Last edited by MegaDethSoWhat (08-24-2020 11:07 am)

#6 08-24-2020 3:48 pm

sensiluv3

This captain may be special needs and needs to be treated with compassion.But he came into my room and just because I told him Ido not needs hosts,he threatened to go to cases  and report me. Bullying is bullying by anyone.

#7 08-24-2020 4:33 pm

Delle78

I know the post is labeled captain. I found Outlaw's post difficult to follow, but it appears his actual conversation was with smathew. That is who I was referring to in my post. He is the one that came in and asked about joining league in my tourney not captain. I don't know if captain is special needs as well or not. I just know that smathew is so if he comes in and advertises just let him know it's a league room, and he will stop.

#8 08-24-2020 5:22 pm

MegaDethSoWhat

The captain thing, is really not what I replied too. Everybody has to realize, Everybody "Has a Thing" (Stevie Wonder song) and pogo just turned to a sh@t show long time ago, and seeing people hating each other or feuding about this or that, Really bothers me, . Came here hoping it wasn't the same thing, .......and you know people are coming here from POGO changing their name, and stuff, So thats all I have to say for now

1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » captain1217

Board footer