#1 03-02-2020 8:36 pm

pujoginger

freezing

Every time I chat my game freezes and them goes slow after I stop script several times. Any suggestions?

#2 03-02-2020 8:48 pm

Case

Re: freezing

We have added a toolbar link called "Freezing Help" - please check that out!

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 03-03-2020 2:47 pm

pujoginger

Wanted to let you know I got google chrome and I can chat without game freezing and it seems to be faster. Thank you.

#4 03-03-2020 9:25 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

I just downloaded and installed a really cool new browser called Oprah GX which is a GAMING browser!  Anxious to try it out bowling!!!  Will post results...

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#5 03-03-2020 9:35 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Well it DOES seems to smooth out a little of the "jerkiness" of the swinging aim arrow.  Graphics are good with it.  Only thing I dont care for so far is the default color scheme (red/black) which is VERY dark and sinister looking.  But it can be changed.  Think I will use this browser here for awhile.  My first game using it i scored 265.  I see some 300s in my future using this browser smile

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#6 03-04-2020 5:00 pm

Case

Thanks for trying that out SouthernGirl!  Please keep us updated on it, maybe it will become our official recommendation.

Case

#7 03-07-2020 6:08 pm

olddog28
MVP Member

frezzing is un real all the time no matter what broswer

#8 03-07-2020 8:00 pm

Case

olddog28,

Could you share more information about what browsers you have tried and a little about the computer you are using?  As you can imagine there are thousands of possible combinations.   Right now users seem to really have good luck with the Opera GX Gaming browser.

Case

Board footer