#1 09-01-2020 2:54 pm

Case

New Game Alert - Hero Rescue is now available for everyone!

Hi all,

Our newest puzzle game, Hero Rescue, is now available for everyone!  This compelling game has 40 levels to get through.   To play you need to help our hero collect treasures or rescue the princess while avoid lava, trolls, boulders and more!

Find it on the Games menu.   Enjoy!

Case

Screenshot-6.png

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 09-02-2020 9:59 am

Delle78

Re: New Game Alert - Hero Rescue is now available for everyone!

Will there eventually be a badge for completing all the levels like in Brick Out? I did them all last night before looking at the badge list, so I was disappointed when no badge popped up. lol There are a lot of us that will never get the champion trophy badge in any game. I'm fine with that but would be nice to have badges other than games played to earn in games that are achievable for the average player. Thanks.

#3 09-02-2020 2:32 pm

Case

Delle78 wrote:

Will there eventually be a badge for completing all the levels like in Brick Out? I did them all last night before looking at the badge list, so I was disappointed when no badge popped up. lol There are a lot of us that will never get the champion trophy badge in any game. I'm fine with that but would be nice to have badges other than games played to earn in games that are achievable for the average player. Thanks.

Yes!

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#4 09-02-2020 4:13 pm

Delle78

Awesome thanks!

Board footer