#1 03-07-2020 7:10 pm

Case

Site Updates - 3/7/2020

• Increased the file size limit on forum avatar images to make it easier to upload.

• Average score in bowling now reports decimal places when you mouse over, so you can see your precise average.  Please not the short display rounds your average, so it may be slightly off from your true average.  Remember, the more games you have played the harder it is to more your average!

• Added a Hard Rock/Metal/Punk station.

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 03-07-2020 7:22 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: Site Updates - 3/7/2020

So what was the size limit before and what is it now?  And what size file (pixel X pixel) can be uploaded now?

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#3 03-07-2020 7:48 pm

Case

The dimension limit is still the same, otherwise the forum won't look right on small screens.   The size limit before was 10k and now it is 100k.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#4 03-10-2020 9:15 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Oh okay...thanks for clearing that up.  I know a 100k jpeg can be up to 1200x800 pixels.  So I guess the new higher limit will allow the 60x60 pixel avatar uploaded to be of a higher quality than jpeg...png format maybe.  Thanks Case!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

Board footer