#1 08-08-2020 7:30 am

Case

New Game Alert - Brick Out is now available for all players!

Hi all,

We are excited to launch our next game, a fun little one called Brick Out!  Make your way through ten increasingly difficult levels destroying all the bricks to advance.   This game features powerups and progress saving for MVP Members! 

Find it on your Games menu today!

Case

200x200.jpg

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 08-09-2020 4:38 pm

Delle78

Re: New Game Alert - Brick Out is now available for all players!

This is a fun game. I used to play a game like this all the time on Atari when I was a kid. I know it will be a while if/when new levels are added, but if you add more I will play them! lol

#3 08-11-2020 5:59 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Great game Case!  I love brickout!  I have a version that I play offline.  This would be even better if the game was set up with a larger (wider) playing area like in arabian nights.  It would allow for more bricks and a greater level of difficulty.

Last edited by SexySouthernGirl (08-11-2020 6:00 am)

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 09-24-2020 2:55 pm

sensiluv3

This is a very good game.But I am a little disappointed with most of the games here. I find them to be not tourney friendly. The reason is, to run a tourney in most games like, spider solitaire, tri peaks, brick out,and others,the scores do not accumulate. When you start a new game your score is gone. At pogo we hosted tourneys with 7 minute rounds and used the tokens for start and end scores to find the winners.Can't do that here if the scores do not accumulate.  Also pool is still messed up. Three times I tried to run tourneys in pool,but it was impossible for a member to join another member on a private table.I ended up having to delete the tourneys.

Board footer