#1 03-13-2020 2:50 am

Case

New Site Settings Menu!

Hi there!   We have implemented a "Site Settings" tool that is located under "My Account" on the menu bar.

This will let you make adjustments to how the site works for you.   Here are the tools that are available right now:

• Disable Confetti - This will turn off shooting off confetti when you level up and other future graphic effects we add.  If you're having problems with games slowing down when this happens you can turn it off here.   This will still play the level up sound effects.

• Mute Sounds - Pretty self-explanatory.  This will turn off sounds in games and our site sound effects by default.  Note that you can still turn them on manually in certain games.  We will try to keep this feature working across all games but sometimes we might not have full access to the programming.

• Extra Large Text In Chat - This will increase the size of the chat even more than it is now for those of you who still were having problems reading it.

• Turn Off Chat - For those of you who have requested the ability to play without having to be in the chat room, this is for you.   This may also make the site faster and more stable for you if you are having problems with freezing.

When you make changes to those settings you will need to reload the room you are in before they will take effect, but we will remember your settings between visits.

As always we will continue to work on improving the performance of some of the features that are giving folks problems, but these tools should help customize your experience!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 03-13-2020 4:41 am

stonecold8005
Website

Re: New Site Settings Menu!

Hi case when will our profiles be completed under the my account section of the page??

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

#3 03-13-2020 5:19 am

Case

It's on the way soon!   Just trying to make sure we can address some of the common requests to improve the game performance and stop freezes for some folks!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#4 03-14-2020 4:23 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

I appericate the disable confetti option. Finally a website that addresses the problems that it's players are experiencing

#5 03-14-2020 4:33 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

I'm with ya on that one Saint!  So nice to turn off sounds and confetti.  Much appreciated Case!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

Board footer