#1 11-13-2020 10:28 am

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Live & Finished Games Lag Update

I have noticed the Live & Finished Games on the left side take awhile to update.

I had hoped that once I purchased MVP, that would change, but it hasn't.

For instance, if I tell my players to quit their match before announcing rd 1, it still shows them in their match, not saying Quit, even though they are promising they quit...

Best thing I have them do is refresh the room to show they left, but their match still shows as in progress under live...

Thanks!

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

#2 11-16-2020 7:15 am

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Re: Live & Finished Games Lag Update

I have also noticed it will say one of my members is in a Live Game in Classic Bowling, but then he returns to the room, says he entered the chat.

Now the Live Game is still up for a good 5 minutes or so after he returned to the room.

Hope this glitch/lag can be fixed as the game hasn't been live in some time...

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

#3 11-18-2020 4:35 pm

Case

Hello,

We have improved the way games are marked as "quit" in bowling now.  Before it took up to five minutes for quit games to fully disappear, but now it should happen in less than 30 seconds.   A game is considered quit if the user clicks the "X" and restarts the bowling game.

Also keep in mind the scoreboard is only updated when you are in the browser window and not actively bowling (for performance reasons).  The scoreboard will update on a set schedule if you are just chatting in the room or at the beginning of a frame.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#4 11-18-2020 5:09 pm

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

We have noticed the increase in speed of the Live Games tonight.

Thanks for your assistance!

Board footer