#1 09-17-2020 10:19 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

ALL-INCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIPS

Hey Case...here's an idea...

I pay monthly to be a member here because its just too hard to get $50 for a one time annual membership.  i'm a waitress after all...with a $600 mortgage and $300 in utility bills monthly...not to mention other expenses.  so its been tough to try to pay annually...especially with the decrease in customers since covid...let alone being able to join MyLeague as a paid member (something i would very much like to do).

So I was thinking...since both sites are basically owned by the same person/company...would it be conceivable to have an "all-inclusive" MyLeague membership?  for instance...joining MyLeague would automatically give members a complimentary membership on Case's Arcade.  or maybe a "package deal" could be offered that would include membership to both sites for one "special package deal" payment instead of two.  i feel that by doing this...it would encourage others to come over from Pogo and other sites to Case's for gaming.

its just an idea.  food for thought.  think about it...i'd love to hear your thoughts.  thanks!

anime-girls-beer-blonde-ecchi-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited by SexySouthernGirl (09-17-2020 11:13 am)

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#2 09-17-2020 1:19 pm

Case

Re: ALL-INCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIPS

You are correct that both sites are owned by the same company, but both sites also have their own expenses that are separate too.  We are using different technical resources on both sites and have licensing costs for some of the game content, etc.   It may be possible that we include a discount code or promotion in higher level members at MyLeague in the future but we are trying to keep things separate so that there are not technical issues as well (for example a billing issue on one site impacting the other, or if MyLeague is having site problems it spilling over to the Arcade since we have linked the membership databases, etc).

That being said we are always trying to keep an eye on things and work with our players during these difficult times, which is one of the reasons we are running the promotion on monthly memberships this month (since some people had said they couldn't afford to even try it out).  So we may do something similar to provide a discount on yearly upgrades in the future.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 09-17-2020 11:10 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

ok thanks case.  i appreciate you taking the time to explain all that.

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 12-11-2020 8:36 pm

awsmgrlpl
Website

I do like that idea though, to bad they don't go for it though.

Board footer