#1 12-29-2020 7:08 pm

MCPhnB1

Bingo: Numbers

I was playing bingo with my league tonight.  We played three short tourneys of 2 games each.  I did not change cards and noticed the same numbers were called in the exact same order with each game (6 games in total).  I had the same score and the same line bingo each time.  This tells me that the numbers are not random or that there's a glitch in the programing.  Even if I use the same cards, the numbers being called should be random and somewhat different.  Next time I play bingo, I will not change cards and see if this happens again.  Thanks for letting me vent.

#2 01-05-2021 10:19 am

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

Re: Bingo: Numbers

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've passed along the information to our programmers so they can make sure the numbers being called are random.

#3 01-05-2021 12:03 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

Follow-up: I've discussed this with the programmers, and I'm told the randomization of the numbers is reset every five-ten minutes. This is done so that players in the same room will see the same numbers being called. I hope that helps!

#4 01-06-2021 8:11 pm

bbyluvsboo
Website

That's not a good idea for them to do that Rhonda because during tours the results end up having the same winners every round. Can you please convey this message to them and please tell them to understand we do have tours and my members are disgruntled to a point that they don't want to come back and play bingo because the same players/members are winning every round due to the numbers being called repetitively and in the same sequence

Last edited by bbyluvsboo (01-06-2021 8:12 pm)

DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE

Board footer