#1 12-26-2020 8:00 am

jimnewman58

lost credits on christmas luck

I have lost all my credits even though i did cash out to save them

#2 12-28-2020 4:38 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

Re: lost credits on christmas luck

We are aware of an issue in Christmas Luck Slots that resets the credits to 10,000 when you are playing the game, and then open a new tab or window for Case's Arcade. The game was developed this way; however, we are working on changing how this works. Additionally, our programmers are working on resolving other issues in Christmas Luck Slots regarding credits.

If your credits need to be restored, please contact us by clicking on Help -> Contact Support, and then we can research your credit history.

#3 01-15-2021 11:06 am

Strike

Re: lost credits on christmas luck

Rhonda wrote:

We are aware of an issue in Christmas Luck Slots that resets the credits to 10,000 when you are playing the game, and then open a new tab or window for Case's Arcade. The game was developed this way; however, we are working on changing how this works. Additionally, our programmers are working on resolving other issues in Christmas Luck Slots regarding credits.

If your credits need to be restored, please contact us by clicking on Help -> Contact Support, and then we can research your credit history.

it states you said on the 12-28-2020 3:38 pm that cases support  are aware of the issue with the resetting back to 10,000 in christmas luck slots and its now 01-15-2021 and the issues has not been fixed ( how long does it take to fix ? ) ppl are complaining all the time about this issue, but yet nothing is being done about it ... all i get is excuses and told to contact support via the help section which i have done countless times i have had credits restored ( not the amount i had won ) but then lost them again even after cashing out ... i think either get this issue fixed ASAP or shut down christmas slots altogether

Board footer