#1 01-19-2021 6:15 pm

Havok

8 Ball Pool

I was once the top Ypool player in the world www.8brcam.com  (havok, sixohtwo) There is a a couple improvements and this could come super close to the old Yahoo Pool game.

English needs to be stronger in order to give you more control of the table. Perhaps also a slight increase on power as the break is weak.

Needs a way to record your W/L record

I've never been a big fan of your mouse is the aim.  If you could let us grab the stick and aim that would be a huge improvement. Also if we can use our arrows to fine tune the shot.

This game is literally the closest I've seen and if you make adjustments it could become a powerhouse with my help as I own the old YahooGames Facebook page.

#2 01-21-2021 7:37 am

ArtFulDodger

Re: 8 Ball Pool

lol @ top ypool player in the world hahaha   .obv u havent played me lmao

#3 01-21-2021 12:57 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

Havok wrote:

I was once the top Ypool player in the world www.8brcam.com  (havok, sixohtwo) There is a a couple improvements and this could come super close to the old Yahoo Pool game.

English needs to be stronger in order to give you more control of the table. Perhaps also a slight increase on power as the break is weak.

I've never been a big fan of your mouse is the aim.  If you could let us grab the stick and aim that would be a huge improvement. Also if we can use our arrows to fine tune the shot.

This game is literally the closest I've seen and if you make adjustments it could become a powerhouse with my help as I own the old YahooGames Facebook page.

Thank you for the feedback! I'll be sure to pass along the information to the powers-that-be for consideration. smile

#4 01-23-2021 6:03 pm

Havok

Rhonda wrote:
Havok wrote:

Thank you for the feedback! I'll be sure to pass along the information to the powers-that-be for consideration. smile

Would love to be part of helping with testing. I see a lot of potential but just needs some major tweaking.

Board footer