#1 01-20-2021 7:41 pm

Strike

this site is bs

chat is down tokens cant be restored after been reset to 10,000 again and again and again ive had tokens restored now they say they cant restore them ? lies lies lies oh and support ignores ou many times

Last edited by Strike (01-20-2021 7:42 pm)

#2 01-21-2021 12:55 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

Re: this site is bs

First and foremost, we're very sorry you are unsatisfied with Case's Arcade. The programmers have worked hard on stabilizing the chat program, and although they continue to monitor the load, I'm happy to report that chat does appear to be working better now. Nevertheless, we will continue to work on improvements.

According to our logs for your Credit History in Christmas Luck Slots Public Room 1, the last time you clicked the "Cash Out" button was on 12 Jan 2021. If you quit the game without cashing out, or if you refresh the page, or if you open the game in a new tab or window while playing the game in another tab or window, then the current credits will not be saved and your account will reset to the default amount of 10,000 credits. In order to save slot credits without an MVP membership, the Cash Out button must be clicked.

#3 01-22-2021 1:32 am

Strike

yes i get that about opening other tabs and  not cashing out but why does it have to reset back to the default of 10,000 everytime, each save should save the progress for good even if not pressed the other saves should be still saved and i have had some of my tokens restored before without me being a paid member . and even mvp members are havin this issue aswell

Last edited by Strike (01-22-2021 1:33 am)

#4 01-31-2021 7:23 pm

awsmgrlpl
Website

Hi, in my arcade bowling room,for some reason some of my players are saying that they are having slowing down of their internet,if this makes sense down in the room. In other league bowling rooms they do fine. They get in mine and takes them 20 minutes to finish. Or up to 20 minutes. is there something that tech and do about this? If so, can you guys please do so. thank you. frans buddys league.

#5 02-01-2021 2:42 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

awsmgrlpl wrote:

Hi, in my arcade bowling room,for some reason some of my players are saying that they are having slowing down of their internet,if this makes sense down in the room. In other league bowling rooms they do fine. They get in mine and takes them 20 minutes to finish. Or up to 20 minutes. is there something that tech and do about this? If so, can you guys please do so. thank you. frans buddys league.

I'm not seeing anything specific with the fransbuddys room on Arcade Bowling that would be causing the problem you described. The behavior could be related to their web browser, Internet connection, or their computer. If it's still occurring, I'd recommend the player(s) send in the details using the Help -> Contact Support link, and then we can help troubleshoot the problem to the best of our ability.

Board footer