#1 01-27-2021 9:37 pm

Micmon224

ARCADE BOWLING --> League Room Freezes!

Hi Case!

Tonight, 2 of my members had our room freeze on them during our tourney: 1 member, who uses a Mac, had to leave completely; then, he rejoined the website & our game room; the 2nd  member had a temporary freeze on her PC too; however, her side seemed to fix itself, she reported to me!

I'm not sure if this a warning of more problems with our room to follow....?!

TY!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#2 02-01-2021 2:48 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

Re: ARCADE BOWLING --> League Room Freezes!

Case's Arcade uses advanced HTML5 technology to power the games and chat. Because of this, the web browser can have a big impact on how well the games play. We recommend removing any unneeded add-ons or extensions, along with the following tips that may help:

• Google Chrome seems to work best for most users. If you are using Chrome and still having issues, try using Incognito Mode. This is a special mode that loads less plugins and extensions and can reduce lag. Press Control + Shift + N to activate this mode.

• Opera Browser is the fastest Javascript browser out and is very secure. It has been tested and plays our games well. You can download it at Opera.com if you'd like to try it.

• Try using the Basic Emoji setting on the My Account/Site Settings menu.

Issues we are aware of and working on:

• Some players freezing when they open the Emoji control.

• Game getting slow after confetti when leveling up.

#3 02-09-2021 9:03 pm

Micmon224

Re: ARCADE BOWLING --> League Room Freezes!

TY CASE!

Most of us use Chrome or Edge. I like Chrome & OperaGx, too. We still had a couple of bootings in our Arcade Bowling room, tonight. Likewise happened during our Blackjack tourney too...

Please check into both game rooms, TY!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

Board footer