#1 12-03-2020 7:35 am

Case
MVP Member

The future of holiday games on Case's Arcade

Hi there,

We have received a good bit of feedback from our Halloween games.  Originally we wanted to keep them only seasonal but there was pretty vocal feedback about removing the games completely.

Instead we have decided to make holiday games available year round as a benefit to MVP Plus members.  When a new year starts we will reset the scores so that everyone starts from the same spot and have a "champion" from the previous year declared.  So effective December 7th the Halloween games will close to everyone except MVP Plus.

This same process will be followed with the Christmas themed games and other holidays that we might do special events for.

Our hope is that we roll out new and exciting holiday games each year as well, but we know some people may like to play the old favorites through the year.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 03-05-2021 7:30 am

truckerduck19

Re: The future of holiday games on Case's Arcade

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME I HAVE LOST ALL MY CREDIT 3 TIMESIN HALLOWEEN SLOTS  FIRST TWO TIME IT OVER 34MIL THIS LAST TIME WAS 0VER 93,538,075 IS THERE ANY ONE THAT CARES OF WILL HELP ME GIT MY CREDITS BACK AND YES I ALWAY CASH OUT  MAD IN Arkansas

#3 03-11-2021 12:41 pm

San1966_09

I have the same problem as truckerduck19, I have lost a total of 32 million tokens, 17 million the first time and 25 million the second time.  I would like my credits back as well.  I received an email from Laura stating that the credits were returned when in fact they have NOT been returned.

I now have over 20 million when I should have approximately 52 million.

Mad in FLORIDA!!!

#4 03-11-2021 2:51 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

In order to save slot credits without an MVP membership, the Cash Out button must be clicked. If you quit the game without cashing out, or if you refresh the page, or if you open the game in a new tab or window while playing the game in another tab or window, then the current credits will not be saved and your account will reset to the default amount of 10,000 credits.

#5 03-13-2021 9:45 am

San1966*69

I would like to delete my profile, may you please assist? 

Thank you and good luck!

Board footer