#1 06-30-2020 3:47 am

deephurt1

bowling

the power bar does not go up and down very frequently. most of the time it comes on with 1 dot on the bottom and the bowler bowls at the same time. most go into the gutter as she is not having ball put in position on what would be the next ball .if it works the first time it does not the next few times. this is not fun. it's aggravating and frustrating like life which is what i am escaping temporarily by coming here. please fix and advise.tysvm

#2 06-30-2020 7:59 am

Case
MVP Member

Re: bowling

Hello,

Did this recently change for you or has the game always behaved that way?   That is not how it is supposed to work so I would like to figure this problem out.  Also, what browser do you play with?

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 07-01-2020 9:57 pm

deephurt1

Hi Case,

This is the first time the game has behaved this way , and it has been consistent the past few times which is why I contacted you. I play on Firefox.

Thanks for your help with this problem. 

Best regards,
Deep

#4 07-04-2020 2:34 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Hi Deep!  Good to see you again!  I don't know much about Firefox as I have not used it in several years now.  I use Opera GX...a gaming browser that seems to work very well on this site.  However...there are times when bowling gets a little choppy and it becomes hard to set the power meter and aiming arrow.  Recently I noticed that my problem was linked to my email client program (Thurderbird) and that after closing the email program the game smoothed out again.  So maybe if you have an email program (or other program) open while trying to bowl...close it and see if it helps.  You can also use a cleaner program (I use Ccleaner) to clean your internet cache which helps immensely!  Hope these suggestions might help you.  Good luck!  Have a safe and happy July 4th weekend!

Last edited by SexySouthernGirl (07-04-2020 2:36 am)

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#5 12-15-2020 3:02 pm

chloe15501

how do you change color of bowling ball? when i first joined couple weeks ago,i had it blue but would like to change to
pink. For some reason wont change from blue to pink hope someone can help me on this

thanks

#6 05-02-2021 6:07 am

24jgordon

In Classic Bowling when to you get ready to throw the ball the arrows sometimes move faster than than it normally does and cant stop arrows when you get ready to throw it. Tried other rooms and does the same thing there as well.

Thanks

Last edited by 24jgordon (05-02-2021 6:08 am)

#7 05-02-2021 10:59 am

butterflyroses52

there  no  chat  in   bowloffun thanks

, lets all prayer for healing!

#8 05-03-2021 10:10 am

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Hi butterflyroses52,

The issue you have described with chat was resolved yesterday.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Have a great day!

Board footer