1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » bingo

#1 03-29-2020 10:49 pm

lindaglenn102

bingo

when you was testing yesterday morning the one card in the lobby, the paytable shows the patterns you can get, my questions on that one card will we get all those patterns?

I have played off and on all day and most of the night, and in my mind, the 4 cards are great, but, say card one gets a column in pink, that is all I could get on my card that counted and I had other bingo's like a normal game
card  2 may have gotten diagonal  and that was lit up that is all that counts etc card 3 and card 4 and may get a coverall/blackout...which i didn't

for a tourney, there will be allot of ties because so many will get the same lines

so back to the one card, same question if we do only one card will all those lines be on that card...at some point?

and if so, it will still post I won a whatever...just curious on this I am thinking of a tourney

like I said yesterday morning, where we host bingo, when a  verial line/ column has been made, ( system post in lobby so and so won a column.. so forth so until someone covers the card for a bingo...

could it be something like this for a tourney or for fun of course

if you can't change it then I don't really think it will be work for a tourney,, yes to enjoy playing..

for a tourney we need scores but not for all to get ties, or like I said above..

I want my league to play here and host bingo, the ones that played last night, the game itself, likes it.. so far

tks for letting me suggest and asking you these questions

1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » bingo

Board footer