#1 03-01-2020 12:18 am

webird2

Not enough instructions on bowling game

The bowling game makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I have no clue how it works.  It lacks any instructions that make any sense to me!!  I can't even get it to allow me to throw ball number 2 in the first frame. It also seems like no skill is necessary to be good at this game because its based on luck as to hitting the space bar at the precise time in order not to throw a gutter ball.  NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS SO-CALLED BOWLING GAME AT ALL!!  Is it just me???????

#2 03-01-2020 5:33 am

Case
MVP Member

Re: Not enough instructions on bowling game

I think many players would say that being able to time when you hit the space bar is skill and not luck!   However we are always looking for ways to improve the game and are listening to the community feedback about what they like and do not like.   We will be launching a second survey for bowling soon to collect more opinions.

On the second part, about not getting past the second frame... That sounds like it could be a bug that we need to work out.  Are you able to see the full screen when you bowl, or is part of it cut off?

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 03-01-2020 6:10 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

For what it's worth...I use my mouse for bowling.  Left click when power meter is full...then left click again when aiming arrow swings to top dead center.  I don't use the keyboard.  The mouse works best for me.  Give it a try!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 03-02-2020 4:10 am

Case
MVP Member

I have updated the instructions a little bit to make it more clear... There's only so much we can do with that amount of space, but perhaps we need a short video tutorial?

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 03-02-2020 4:49 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

A short video tutorial would be an EXCELLENT idea!  As a matter of fact...you could enlist the services of StoneCold.  I met him when I first started bowling here and he had me look at some videos he made and posted on Youtube to learn how to bowl here.  Suddenly I went from bowling scores of 30 - 50 to my new average of 217 with three 300 games!  It helped a LOT and I think it would be most welcome by new members!  Every newbie that signs in now and has trouble...I point them to Youtube...but would be nice to have tutorial video here on site...or maybe a link to StoneCold's videos on Youtube.  For those interested...go to Youtube and in the search bar type "Bowling Cases Arcade" and it should bring up several results.  Best of luck to all.....

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#6 03-03-2020 2:48 pm

stonecold8005
Website

go to youtube.com and search cases arcade bowing game i made 4 or 5 different bowling videos to try and help others with thier games gl on the lanes everyone

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

Board footer