#1 05-19-2021 11:23 am

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Membership Sale - Dont miss out!

We're happy to announce a 20% off sale for the MVP and MVP+ Yearly Memberships! You can upgrade your account through the Account tab in the navigation bar.

Coupon Code: ca20offmay
Apply at checkout

Sale ends May 24th, 2021

Need Help?
Toll Free: 1-855-797-1638, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time for assistance.

It’s because of our MVP Members that we can continue to add games and fun features!

#2 05-24-2021 3:25 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Re: Membership Sale - Dont miss out!

You asked for it, so we did it!!

We have extended our Yearly Membership sale! The sale ends May 31st, 2021

#3 06-16-2021 11:01 am

chloe15501

hi i want everyone to know, i didnt aurtrorize my credit card to be used now cases just keeps using my card. i am going to file charges against them if they use my card again  be aware

#4 06-17-2021 8:53 am

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Hi chloe15501,

You purchased the Monthly MVP Membership and the Monthly MVP Membership bills on a monthly basis.  This is stated on the purchase page as well as in the receipt you received when you made the purchase.

If you wish to cancel your membership all you simply need to do is call our Billing Department as we stated in the email that we replied to yesterday.  We have our phone number in large print on our purchases page, on the receipt you received when you made the purchase, as well as on your card statement next to the charge.

Please contact our Billing Department Toll Free 1-855-797-1638, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time for assistance with cancelling your membership.

#5 06-17-2021 2:41 pm

Catz11
MVP Member

LauraMyLeague wrote:

Hi chloe15501,

You purchased the Monthly MVP Membership and the Monthly MVP Membership bills on a monthly basis.  This is stated on the purchase page as well as in the receipt you received when you made the purchase.

If you wish to cancel your membership all you simply need to do is call our Billing Department as we stated in the email that we replied to yesterday.  We have our phone number in large print on our purchases page, on the receipt you received when you made the purchase, as well as on your card statement next to the charge.

Please contact our Billing Department Toll Free 1-855-797-1638, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time for assistance with cancelling your membership.

Please can you explain how people that are not in America can contact the billing department?

I am in the UK and no way am i calling America it would cost me a fortune......

Membership should not just roll over, 2 weeks prior to expiring, you should contact people......

#6 06-18-2021 8:54 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Catz11 wrote:
LauraMyLeague wrote:

Hi chloe15501,

Please can you explain how people that are not in America can contact the billing department?

I am in the UK and no way am i calling America it would cost me a fortune......

Membership should not just roll over, 2 weeks prior to expiring, you should contact people......

Hi Catz11! The term 'Toll Free' means that it will not charge you (the customer). You can use our Toll Free number to contact our Billing Department at anytime, during their operating hours. We have had this number for many years, and have been contacted from many users through multiple continents. Hope that helps!

Unfortunately your 'roll over' comment made no sense, so I am not able to follow up on that.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

Board footer