#1 05-24-2020 6:23 am

SLLORT

td's and htd's

LOOKING FOR TD'S AND HTD'S FOR BADMOONS2. POSSIBLE ADMIN. POTENTIAL. WILL TRAIN.  CONTACT SLLORT ON TRILLIAN OR SLLORT7 ON MYLEAGUE.

#2 05-27-2020 4:18 pm

sensiluv3

Re: td's and htd's

Hello, I am head admin and would like to add some hosts as moderators.They do not have the admin menu and I do not know how to add them, Help  please and thank you.

#3 06-04-2020 12:38 pm

Micmon224

HI!
I don't know if Case sent you a reply to your personal email as yet....Here's some help:

As a Head Admin, you have these powers:

1. Go to your League Room & pick "ROOM ADMIN" tab. Then choose "MANAGE ROOM." Manage Room is for
       giving PERMANENT tourney powers to your Co-Admins, HTDs & TDs (="Moderators") here.

2. Then, when running a tourney, you & your staff just use ROOM ADMIN tab again & pick "MOD ME!"

**a STAR badge shows next to that Moderator's name --whether for Permanent or Temporary staff. The star
         disappears when the Moderator leaves the room and re-enters the league room.

3. To give TEMPORARY POWERS to someone, go to ROOM ADMIN-->ADMIN HELP settings. All Moderators use
      the commands listed while running & chatting in the tourney. (You might want to send your staff this list
      via your League's HTD Menu & the TD Center emailings?)

Be Well!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#4 08-29-2020 6:48 pm

Colt

SLLORT wrote:

LOOKING FOR TD'S AND HTD'S FOR BADMOONS2. POSSIBLE ADMIN. POTENTIAL. WILL TRAIN.  CONTACT SLLORT ON TRILLIAN OR SLLORT7 ON MYLEAGUE.

Hello SLLORT,

Just wondering why you'd make post on here about needing TD/HTD or possible Admins. Not that I want to be any of those. I was simply looking to be a player.

Yet, I am kicked from the room. Rejoin to apologize just to get threatened with a ban.

It's all good. I am sorry if I caused some issue my simply joining the room. Wasn't my intentions.

Colt

#5 07-22-2021 9:50 am

Daffydj70

looking for players td's and htd's to join me www.myleague.com/ydd opening promo most tours entered in the first three months of tours starting $100.00 amazon gift card

then most tours wins gets $50.00 amazon gift card

hope too see you soon

#6 01-14-2022 3:37 pm

awsmgrlpl
Website

Hi all, still looking for new members as well. at frans buddys league. would love to see new faces at our league. we play here a lot , free site. come see us at myleague.com/fbs, and on that note, would like ot see more games for ones not that paying for services here.

such as canasta, lottso maybe? yahez? i know spelling. spades. gin. and other games . but seems they are doing it for the ones paying, hopes that changes.

#7 03-08-2022 6:56 pm

awsmgrlpl
Website

frans buddys league. is not only looking for 1 host but more players, needed for Tuesday and Thursday nights. also, could use more players for day time tours as well. the 2 pm to 4 pm, tours. in pogo and cases.com. gla and please come see me at frans buddys league at myleague.com/fbs see u there players and host. come on in and play. enjoy frends and laughs.

Board footer