#1 06-14-2021 4:10 pm

RBSHUMAN

Bratsrus

i should of listened to a few people about not joining that league.the ha is off her rocker.we played tours last night and the host needed jumpers so i jumped his tours.woke this morning and found she had booted me from the room and her league.seems she needs some mental help as all got along well when she wasnt even in her tour room!!!!gl growing
Hoochies62 (Head Admin) thats enough leagues for me as the head admins are not held accountable for such actions.

#2 09-08-2021 4:03 pm

herdsman4855

Re: Bratsrus

its ran by codylee and hoochie thatts why i got baned to

#3 03-22-2022 7:34 pm

Wildone123

hi

im a very nice person but i only ban trouble or people that come in and are not polite.   as for rsb  thats outlaw and since pogo hes been harrassing me'

herdsman  if u come in rooms and be polite you wouldnt get banned ..

we are a friendly group and expected people to be polite back.

im not the only league that does this.

hoochies

#4 05-06-2022 8:03 pm

awsmgrlpl
Website

We are now looking for new host to host am tours. If you are not experienced, that's ok. We will train you to host tours. No problem. We so far only host at 10 am to 11 am, so please come join us and to let u know, we are going to require u to play at lease 20 games to get to know u. so please understand that. but once we do its fine. so come join the league and enjoy a laid back and fun place to come. gla in the tours.

Board footer