#1 09-30-2021 11:25 pm

Case

Halloween is back! And introducing Seasons!

Hi all,

October first is the day we turn on our Halloween games for everyone!  Now anyone can play Halloween Slots and Halloween Breaker.

We are also rolling out a new feature called Seasons!  Just like sports leagues have seasons where things reset and everyone starts over from a level playing field you will now be able to do that in select games on Case's Arcade!

Starting October 1st, we will be launching the 2021 Season for our Halloween titles.  This means everyone has a chance to climb to the top of the leaderboard.  But don't worry, your personal stats will stay so you can always see on your profile what your personal bests are.  Any badges you have already earned in a game will stick with you also, but we will introduce special badges for each new season.

We will be rolling out a new enhanced leaderboard that will let you look at the last season's results as well as the current ones.  We would love to try this approach in some of the other games or make it available to private rooms in the future as well, so please let us know what you think!

Remember this is just for our Halloween titles for now... And hint hint a new spooky slot game will be rolling out very soon!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 10-25-2021 6:47 pm

mldf710
MVP Member

Re: Halloween is back! And introducing Seasons!

WELL I HAVE TO SAY AM VERY DISAPPOINTED SINCE WE CANT DO TOURS BECAUSE YOUR TECK TEAM CANT SEEM TO GET THE STATS TO RESET. NOW THERE IS ONLY 5  DAYS LEFT UNTIL HALLOWEEN AND WE HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO DO ANY TOURS DUE TO THIS.. THIS IS SO SAD. I SURE HOPE THE DO BETTER FOR THE CHRISTMAS SLOTS MATTER OF FACT THEY SHOULD ALL SLOTS MADE LIKE MR CHICKEN SPACE ADVENTURES AND ARABIAN NIGHTS THERE THEY HAVE A TOURNAMENT MODE ROOMS WHERE IT RESETS THE STATS AND WE CAN DO TOURS IN THERE. SO PLEASE SET ALL SLOTS LIKE THAT SO WE CAN EXPAND OUR TOURNAMENTS IN ALL SLOT ROOMS.  AGAIN I AM SO DISAPPOINTED THEY COULD NOT GET THIS DONE IN TIME AND NOW THOSE NON MEMBERS WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY IN TOURS SO THERE FORE WE WONT BE DOING ANY I GUESS UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

MLDF710 HEAD ADMIN OF THE FUNNY FARM

#3 10-27-2021 4:29 pm

Delle78

Re: Halloween is back! And introducing Seasons!

I don't think most leagues want tour rooms to reset stats unless there was a menu option where each league can choose to keep credits or to reset. It's possible to do slots tours in rooms that don't reset. Just take credits at beginning and end of round and subtract with a calculator or a token sheet.

Last edited by Delle78 (10-27-2021 4:30 pm)

Board footer