#1 10-01-2021 4:02 am

Kedra
MVP Member

Halloween Slots

Was so looking forward to the Halloween Games and eager to host some tours there. Went to see if the Halloween Slots was playable this year, since many of us could not play the game last year unfortunately, and all looking forward to  it being fixed so all could play this year. But alas, it is not fixed. We can get into the game, and can manually chose our bet amount (max bet tab doesn't  work) but then will not spin. Just thought would let you know. Thanks for listening  Hope something can be done.

#2 10-01-2021 4:57 pm

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: Halloween Slots

We are very sorry to hear about your inability to experience the game fully on your current web browser. This appears to be an individualistic issue, as we have many other users whom are not having issues while playing on Google Chrome. Unfortunately we do not have a resolution at this time.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 10-01-2021 5:38 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Hi Kedra,

Case's Arcade uses advanced HTML5 technology to power the games and chat. Because of this your browser can have a big impact on how well the games play.  The Halloween Slots plays better in Firefox.

#4 10-05-2021 10:53 am

tee

I'm very disappointed as well. I was really looking forward to playing Halloween slots and I can't. I have the same internet on all of my devices and it doesn't work on my laptop. Who wants to sit on a little tablet and play this ? Not me !

#5 10-05-2021 11:08 am

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Hi Tee

I have found that Halloween Slots works best in Firefox or the Opera Browser.

Opera Browser is the fastest Javascript browser out and is very secure. It has been tested and plays our games well. You can download it at Opera.com if you'd like to try it.

#6 10-05-2021 11:28 am

tee

Hi LauraMyLeague, I downloaded it and it works. Thank you for the advice..

#7 10-05-2021 12:38 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

You're welcome!  Have Fun!

Board footer