#1 04-26-2020 6:35 pm

Case

Bowling Updates - Better pins, easier aiming, faster joining!

Hi all,

We have released an update for bowling!  The new version has the following changes:

• Improved pins - This was tested by a number of you guys over the weekend and received the seal of approval from many of our most active players.   You should see less weird results when you hit the head pins now and more of a "weighty" feel from the pins.

• The power bar and aiming arrow have been slowed down a bit to make it more accessible for all players and making it a bit easier to get higher power swings.   We have some older and disabled players and are trying to make the game enjoyable for everyone!

• The help menu when you start the game now won't show after you have bowled a 150 game or higher.  This speeds up getting into the game.  Who needs to see the help menu 500 times?

• The 'Turkey Bug' has been fixed.   This could happen if you finished the last game with a couple strikes and then got a strike in the beginning of your next game.  It would show you registered a turkey when you really had not.

Please let us know if you have any problems!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 04-29-2020 1:13 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Re: Bowling Updates - Better pins, easier aiming, faster joining!

Some things i have noticed the last few hours of playing

Some pins still standing back up (Not as bad as it was before though)
Chat gets a lag when another player exists the room.

I have tried multiple browsers to see if it fixed the bug with no luck but will keep trying. 
Still overall pleased with the changes and maybe these issues were just a small glitch.

#3 04-30-2020 3:35 pm

Case

The chat lagging shouldn't be a thing related to the update, but I will double check to see if there is anything that I could have missed.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#4 10-20-2021 9:11 am

Allan Mackinnon

Hello,

I just joined recently, and have noticed a lot of pins falling down, the standing back up again. Seems to happen mostly when I get a string of strikes.
Also, from time to time, the direction arrow speeds up real fast, and makes it hard to control where the ball goes.

Board footer