#1 01-12-2022 4:26 pm

Richard
Arcade Staff

CALLING ALL BOWLERS - We want to hear from you!

We are always looking to up our game (pun intended) wink  - and right now we're especially interested in hearing from our BOWLING members! You guys asked for colored bowling balls, and character variants and we were happy to provide them!

bowlingtogether.png

And now it's time again! We want to know what you like (or don't) in Case's Arcade's Classic and Arcade Bowling!

Most importantly:

What features and changes would you like to see in our bowling games in the future? Tell us in the comments below! Have more than one idea? Don't be shy, post 'em all!

Haven't played Arcade Bowling or Classic Bowling yet? Play Arcade Bowling here and play Classic Bowling here!

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#2 01-12-2022 4:31 pm

cala

Re: CALLING ALL BOWLERS - We want to hear from you!

first off arcade bowling been freezing to much could yall please fix that

#3 01-12-2022 4:36 pm

joseph kalas

well first off yous need to fix the freezeing it freezes alot dosent care which browser you use second none paying memmbers should not be able to change color of ball or any of that because paying memmbers only get to change stats and change ball color so why give non paying any thing

#4 01-12-2022 5:23 pm

rob

I think this site is great!!! There are no changes needed. I like things just the way they are on this site. I'm glad for this site when pogo started to suck. I just hope this site stays good. pogo is horrible. Because this site is wonderful. I no longer play on pogo.

#5 01-12-2022 5:42 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

I suggested this once before but will throw it out there again.  Would it be possible to have a "dark theme" option for the chat window?  For me it would be easier on the eyes to have a black background and white text...less glaring.  I've not noticed any hiccups in Arcade bowling but there is one you could look into for me in Classic bowling.  It's not frequent (maybe once or twice a day) and seems to happen completely at random.  I will begin a frame by moving my bowler into position...then click to start the power meter...but it skips the meter process leaving the power meter at DEAD ZERO and the arrow starts swinging.  So for that frame I have to compensate my curve for the low power setting.  Nothing major...but annoying when it happens.  Other than that no complaints...

Last edited by SexySouthernGirl (01-12-2022 5:57 pm)

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#6 01-12-2022 6:22 pm

yosamitysam1111

You need to fix a several things. Game freezing, Pins standing back up on their own after falling down, Pins being picked up by pin setter that are standing in the gutter ( note ) pin setter is not wide enough to pick up the pin in that position in real bowl I worked in a bowling alley for 5 years I know, take away the ability to reset the game, example if you don't like the game score they X out of the game to start over, must finish the game the way its being played.

#7 01-12-2022 8:07 pm

mldf710
MVP Member

THE MAIN PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE PINS MOVING ACROSS THE ALLEY AND PUT BACK TO WHERE IT WAS SURPOSE TO BE. PINS STAND BACK UP AFTER THEY ARE FALLING. WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHECK THE SCORING IT DONT SEEM TO BE CORRECT. I WOULD LIKE THE PAGE TO BE SMALLER I HAVE TO ALMOST FILL MY FULL SCREEN TO SEE ALL GAMES ON CASES ARCADE AND ITS A PAIN TO HAVE TO KEEP MOVING THE PAGE BACK AND FORTH TO SEE SCORES ON LEFT  AND CHAT ON RIGHT. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU HAVE IT SO BIGGGGGGGGGG.  AND I HAVE  A  22IN SCREEN.

#8 01-12-2022 8:28 pm

Beast

Not a MVP memeber yet ... hopefully soon possibly ... I do notice that at times when there are more than 100  players on site ... yur stats  and other bowlers game scores goes off line as too much traffic ... dont know how long yur site has been going for ...
Yea its tough to keep up with the heavy traffic ...

all in all... its cool  thx

#9 01-12-2022 8:38 pm

_1Rebel

I dont know how you could do it but set it up to where you go to a table and your opponent so you can see eahc other bowling side by side balls, pins, lanes score and all.

#10 01-12-2022 9:24 pm

gates6173B

Bowling:::: Should be played the real way...NO START OVERS. GET RID OF THAT STAT..N..O EXITING OUT OF A POOR GAME AND YOU WILL SEE LESS 300's......Let the game be played right and if some dont like it so be it..  I agree with yosamity 100% on how the game should be played..Right now people are only posting their 300's ...NOT FAIR ..i HAVE DONE IT AND ITS NOT RIGHT SO i'M JUST AS MUCH TO BLAME..
i SPOKE OF THIS BEFORE BUT NOTHING WAS EVER DONE..ARE YOU'S A BUNCH OF CHICKEN'S....

#11 01-13-2022 9:29 am

yahtscrabolf

For the most part the Classic Bowling game is fun!  Thanks for providing this game! Since we host tours for this game it would be great to have the game timed.  Once the timer stops, the game would stop.  Quit games are annoying since some people who come visit our room to play have a lot of quit games that take up space to view our regular players who bowl.  In a crowded room my chat keeps refreshing. Sometimes it happens while I'm typing a lengthy comment and I have to start over again.  Some players complain that their game or chat freezes, but I have not had that problem. Some have complained that the scoring is wrong.  The chat box is too bright and makes my eyes tired and stained. If the background color can be more subdued like black letters on a pale yellow background there would be less eye strain.

Last edited by yahtscrabolf (01-13-2022 9:33 am)

#12 01-13-2022 3:02 pm

birdlady

hi   just changing so its not so slow for other players  some gets done faster then others , changes the pins for holidays like to elfs santa  holloween kinds  make it more insinde ty  slisa53

#13 01-14-2022 11:57 am

oldspicecee

you need to make up a flash player that would shove alot of problem with arcade bowling

#14 01-14-2022 1:38 pm

butterflyroses52

would  like to   see  amy  can  change  your  women  bowler  clothers  and  hair , and maybe  a  mic in the  room  so  we  could  hear  each other that  would  be  nice i  would  joing  site if  did  and more  games on  site be  nice i  would  become a member 
my option in  bowl leagues rooms i  enoy  bowling and  i,m now a  td i love it ,  thank you  for  your  time  ,    sincerly  rose !

, lets all prayer for healing!

#15 01-14-2022 1:52 pm

joseph kalas

why can we not have card games like gin and canasta put on this site

#16 01-14-2022 7:20 pm

Debby263

Please fix Arcade Bowling, keeps Freezing during Tournaments, constant Freezing!!!!!!!!!

#17 01-14-2022 7:25 pm

Kedra
MVP Member

Well like bowling , but we are having a major issue with 3 things. Freezing, which lately seems to be happening more and more. Then there is the issue of a pin rolling around and hitting a "falling" pin and standing it back up..... but..and this is # 3...... a pin that has fallen rolling around and passing through a standing pin and NOT knoxking it down.
Hope these things can be fixed. Thanks for listening/reading this.

#18 01-15-2022 6:38 am

candycrush07
MVP Member

i would love see change bowling ball from cc

#19 01-15-2022 1:30 pm

stonecold8005
Website

case would it be possible to add timers to the classic bowling game maybe that way the players will start at the same time frame by frame and finish at the same  time  and maybe a little fix with the pins with the sliding or pins falling and standing back up? other then those couple things i dont know if there is much more that can be done with the game? also maybe some color in the chat box like maybe darken the background with highlighted letters? keep up the great work/

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

#20 01-18-2022 4:28 am

mimidreams

Would be great if the arrows in arcade worked the way they were suppose to instead of hitting right and it go left and left goes right. Also do not pick pins up out of gutter for spare and when a pin lays down let it stay and not come back up

#21 01-22-2022 3:35 am

yosamitysam1111

It's toooooo bad that when you ask for comments about the arcade bowling that if you're not a paying member nothing gets done. I see paying members comments and those to don't ger resolved as well. Too bad cause people are getting fed up with the concerns not getting fixed. I agree 100% with the survey by yosamitysam1111

#22 02-03-2022 2:31 am

Case
MVP Member

Hi everyone,

Just to keep you all updated we are installing some new debugging software on Classic Bowling this week to try to track down the freezing issues that some people are experiencing.

We will expand this to Arcade Bowling soon, but the code is very similar so we are hoping we can find a common problem and fix them both.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer