#1 02-23-2022 3:08 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

New Game Alert - Four Colors Card Game is now open for MVP Plus Preview!

We are pleased to open up Four Colors to our MVP Plus Members!

Have fun and discover the most beautiful monuments with this new game Four Colors! Match cards by color or number. Use play action cards to mix the game up and be the first to get rid of all cards.
Last but not least: Do not forget to press the 1 button when you have only one card left!

200x200.jpg

Case's Arcade Four Colors

This game will be open to all members soon, but you can upgrade to MVP Plus and get instant access today!

Have Fun!!

#2 02-24-2022 10:18 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: New Game Alert - Four Colors Card Game is now open for MVP Plus Preview!

lindaglenn102 wrote:

it is like uno, not bad but, we can't play a real person... so it won't be good for tournaments... unless you can tell me how to let  people play each other. like I said I dont see that option
tks
linda glenn
gp addicts ha

Hi! All games that we have on Case's Arcade post a final score once finished. Therefore all games can technically be considered for Tournament use!

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 03-17-2022 1:01 pm

Banditlexi5

Re: New Game Alert - Four Colors Card Game is now open for MVP Plus Preview!

Richard wrote:
lindaglenn102 wrote:

it is like uno, not bad but, we can't play a real person... so it won't be good for tournaments... unless you can tell me how to let  people play each other. like I said I dont see that option
tks
linda glenn
gp addicts ha

Hi! All games that we have on Case's Arcade post a final score once finished. Therefore all games can technically be considered for Tournament use!

Not very good for tournament play. Hoping you can find a way to invite another player to a table, ie:  ex: like pool

Board footer