#1 04-08-2020 10:54 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Freezing

Starting to freeze when clicking on a profile for the last 2-3 days

#2 04-08-2020 2:01 pm

Case

Re: Freezing

Thanks for letting us know, I will add it to the list of potential issues.   Is it on every profile or just some?

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 04-08-2020 3:11 pm

stonecold8005
Website

Ive had the same issue with trying to look at friends profiles i freeze instantly

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

#4 04-08-2020 8:59 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Its been on every profile i click on

#5 04-09-2020 7:26 pm

lisapayne3

playing bingo in a tournament for gpaddicts game froze on me i refreshed and it wouldn't let me pick up where i left off could you see if there is a way we can pick up where we left off if we freeze?

#6 04-09-2020 10:12 pm

Case

lisapayne3 wrote:

playing bingo in a tournament for gpaddicts game froze on me i refreshed and it wouldn't let me pick up where i left off could you see if there is a way we can pick up where we left off if we freeze?

This may be possible in the long term, but it is very difficult to implement at this time.  We are focusing on preventing freezing.

Case

#7 04-10-2020 1:17 pm

Case

I have published a hopeful fix for the profile issue!   We have had a few people test it and it seems to be working for them, so please let us know if it works for you now!

Case

#8 04-11-2020 9:00 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Thanks Case...it seems to have fixed the problem on my end.  Have looked at many over the last few days just to see if it would cause freezing and it was able to see them all without incident.

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

Board footer