#1 03-30-2020 3:46 pm

Micmon224

Bowling Inaccuracy via the Aim Arrow

Hi Case!

I love the effort Case has put into creating an alternative Bowling game for MyLeague.com! TY TY!

Sorry to say, but I'm having complaints from many in my league about the aiming arrow --the arrow is just too fast in order to create a straight line aim --especially when this arrow speed must match the reflexes of my league-mates!! It's just a bit too challenging for them to enjoy this game!

Could you give me and my staff some advice as to how to coach our friends about the bowler's position better, too? Should we not use the aim arrow at all? I realize hard Case has worked to improve this game over what Pogo has done!

1. I wish we had secondary click/ last-minute adjustments of our mouse to adjust spin.
2. Please, even though most of us are middle-aged with decent
   reflexes, could you slow down the arrow a bit --or, create a variable setting that HTDs/TDs
     could use for the arrow speed?
3. On a future improvement note, how about a male bowler or a female bowler choice for
    each league member BEFORE we start a game, please?!

TY so much for listening! Keep up the Great Work! ;-)

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#2 04-12-2020 12:03 pm

Case
MVP Member

Re: Bowling Inaccuracy via the Aim Arrow

We will be adjusting some of those speeds in our test room to see how people feel about the changes.

A female bowler is on the list of things to do, but we would like to get the actual gameplay solved for first.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 04-13-2020 7:49 am

lindaglenn102

I agree on the arrow.
case couple of my player's can't get into the test room tks

#4 10-12-2020 6:07 pm

gatornana316
MVP Member

I am having trouble with my arrow it is moving to slow and my ball is also going slowly down the lane Thanks for checking it for me

#5 10-20-2020 3:52 pm

Case
MVP Member

If the arrow is moving slowly, you may have other things going on with your computer at the same time.  For example if a virus scanner is running in the background it can slow down your browser.  I'd make sure you shut down any unnecessary programs if you are having performance issues.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#6 11-20-2020 12:29 am

viper78boy

ON THAT NOTE INCLINE TO MICMON224 I THINK WAS OF ABOUT THE ARROWS CASE PLEASE CONCIDER LEAST MAKEING IT LIKE POGO'S BOWLING WHICH SOON TO RETIRE ON DEC. 1ST AS U KNOW BUT I'DE THINK MORE WILL ENJOY ARCADE BOWLING IF CASE THAT IT HAD EXSACT LEFT N RIGHT SPIN WHEN U PRESS LEFT IT SHOULD GO LEFT N VISE VERSA CASE IT JUST DOESNT DO THAT HOPEFULLY ALOTT WILL AGREE N THAT U N UR TEAM WILL WORK ON THAT TY IF FIX IT AND SEE THIS UGG

Board footer