#1 04-15-2020 11:44 pm

Case

New Game - Arabian Nights Slots!

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce our latest game, Arabian Nights Slots!   This 20 line slot features two different bonus rounds, Free Spins and Wheel of Fortune triggered by the Magic Genie!   An autospin features makes it easy to sit back and relax while you play so you can chat with your friends.

This game is in preview mode for our MVP+ Members.   Find it on the More Games menu!

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 04-16-2020 12:52 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Re: New Game - Arabian Nights Slots!

Case - tried to reach you before you left but is there a way to move where it shows the amount of free spins you receive. It's hard to read where its currently at.

#3 04-16-2020 3:12 am

Janiceann62

Hi Case, I can't get on the Arabian Nights slots

Hi i;m Jani and I am Head admin in steppers
Janice Ann Waite

#4 04-16-2020 5:21 pm

Case

SaintLouisbbFan wrote:

Case - tried to reach you before you left but is there a way to move where it shows the amount of free spins you receive. It's hard to read where its currently at.

This is on the list of things to fix!

Janiceann62 wrote:

Hi Case, I can't get on the Arabian Nights slots

Arabian Night is in MVP+ Preview mode currently.  Since you are MVP you will need to wait a little while to play it.  There was a bug last night that let anyone in for a while, sorry about that!   It is one of the perks of being the highest level site supporter.   It will be available for all players soon.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer