#1 11-23-2022 9:52 pm

bryan754

POOL

Hey its bryan754 .My main objective is in POOL. When I shoot my ball and miss the other player
                    takes too long and the Cue Ball will set itself up for my opponent
                    to shoot theirs which is not fair at all. Something fishy about this game as
                    I have played this game when I was young lad and 1 should know if you
                    may the Black Ball off the break you AUTOMATICALLY WIN THE GAME..

Lets see if I get answer back  I never do..YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Enjoy your THANKSGIVING anyway

#2 11-24-2022 11:49 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: POOL

bryan754 wrote:

Hey its bryan754 .My main objective is in POOL. When I shoot my ball and miss the other player
                    takes too long and the Cue Ball will set itself up for my opponent
                    to shoot theirs which is not fair at all. Something fishy about this game as
                    I have played this game when I was young lad and 1 should know if you
                    may the Black Ball off the break you AUTOMATICALLY WIN THE GAME..

Lets see if I get answer back  I never do..YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Enjoy your THANKSGIVING anyway

Hi! We understand there are multiple ways to play Pool. Our version of Pool plays off the 'Ball in hand' rules. So if a foul is committed, the opposing player can then take their ball 'in-hand' and place it anywhere on the table. This is a rule-set used in many public pool halls, as well as Professional Tournament play.

If the opponent sinks the 8-ball prior to the end of the game, and it does not record the win properly, please contact us immediately so we can research this issue, as it is only case-by-case and not site wide.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

Board footer