#1 04-19-2020 12:43 am

Case

New Feature - Mute players in chat

Hi all,

We have rolled out the ability for you to mute players you don't want to see in chat.  You can mute other players by going to My Account / Site Settings.   You will see an area there to add and remove players to your mute list.  These will instantly take effect and hide them in chat.  The mute is for all chat rooms on the site, it is not room by room.

Mutes last for 30 days, but you can remove it before then if you would like.   We will test this and see how it goes, but it can be extended longer than that if we find it to be an issue.

Please note that players receive an alert each time they are muted warning them to behave.  It does not identify who muted them at this time.  Our hope is that players will realize they cannot be abusive on our rooms and will quickly shape up.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 04-19-2020 7:09 am

lindaglenn102

Re: New Feature - Mute players in chat

thank you

#3 04-19-2020 5:41 pm

Outlawpool
Website

its a far better tool than to give a league owner the kick button from the rooms.as gpa s site has it posted she can kick players from the site on her home page.bad for business

#4 04-19-2020 6:17 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Very nice feature Case.  Much needed and appreciated!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#5 04-20-2020 1:41 am

Case

Outlawpool wrote:

its a far better tool than to give a league owner the kick button from the rooms.as gpa s site has it posted she can kick players from the site on her home page.bad for business

Leagues can kick people out of their league only, but if this is abused we will remove those abilities.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer