#1 06-14-2023 12:34 am

Takerswoman69

Bingo four cards room

I noticed when there is only 1 to 2 players only playing in the Bingo room-Four Cards, the game is lagging and really slow.

When the caller call's the next number, the ball is still on the previous number for 5 seconds, and changes real slow.

I know it is not from my computer or my connection.

I'm not sure if anyone else has reported about this problem before me, (if YES, please forgive me). Furthermore, I don't want to report a

Problem twice. I would appreciate it if someone can look into this matter for me, and let me know the problem is being worked on or fixed.

I think your customer support and technicians are doing a great job, I work for Samsung Electronics in customer service dept.

In California, I know how it can be overwhelming at times. I remind my technicians, You take one problem at a time. You'e only one person

And we only have two hands. Hell, if we we're octopuses, we'd be famous. Lol!

Sincerely,
Takerswoman69
Jamey Goff

♦♥♦ Just before I die, I'm going to swallow a bag of popcorn kernels.

MY CREMATION IS GOING TO BE EPIC! ♦♥♦

#2 06-14-2023 3:23 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Re: Bingo four cards room

Hi Takerswoman69,

Thank you for all your kind words!

I have provided you with some helpful tips that may help the issue you are experiencing.

Case's Arcade uses advanced HTML5 technology to power the games and chat. Because of this, your browser can have a big impact on how well the games play. We recommend removing any unneeded add-ons or extensions in your browser.

Google Chrome seems to work best for most users. If you are using Chrome and still having issues, try using Incognito Mode. This is a special mode that loads fewer plugins and extensions and can reduce lag. Press Control + Shift + N to activate this mode.

Opera Browser is the fastest Javascript browser out and is very secure. It has been tested and plays our games well. You can download it at Opera.com if you'd like to try it.

Try using the Basic Emoji setting on the My Account/Site Settings menu.

Try playing with only one window open on your computer

Press Ctrl F5 on the keyboard. This action forces the page to reload regardless of the cached content by retrieving a completely reloaded page.

If you continue to experience this issue please send in a Support mail and include a screenshot. When a user is experiencing and issue they can send in a support mail and click screenshot and the system will take a picture of the screen where you are experience the issue. The Contact Support option is within the Help option in the blue navigation bar.

Hope this helps!

#3 10-07-2023 10:48 pm

Thedonsway

Re: Bingo four cards room

I am using Brave browser which is faster than Opera. Its been good so far for this site as well as many others.

Board footer