#1 07-11-2023 7:29 pm

lori040

losing chat

this has been two days in a row we have lost chat during tournaments. this is getting old, what is the problem
Capture.png

#2 07-12-2023 9:20 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: losing chat

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. Our games are HTML5 and run within your browser. You may need to clear your cache and cookies - which may assist in a smoother gameplay and chat experience! Sometimes these add up over time and need to  be cleared out.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 07-13-2023 4:29 pm

lori56

everyone had the same problem,,,,I always clean my cookies & cache  everyday before coming into bingo, i could see if i was the only one having the problem,,, but it was the whole room..

#4 11-14-2023 6:49 pm

SSG1969
MVP Member

I'm having the same problem.  On my end it seems to be mainly the "player list" area that keeps whiting out.  Sometimes it's completely whited out and sometimes partially.  Sometimes I get a white square just above the "player list".  Like Lori I keep my cache and cookies cleaned out.  I run CCleaner every day.  But it's not helping.  The problem is ongoing.  Everyone bowling is getting it although it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone the same...or at the same time.  It's really weird.  Sometimes the white box bleeds into the chat area but so far I have not seen it completely white out the chat area.  We are still able to communicate.  We're also having an issue on the MyLeague side and I sent a message about it over there...

Last edited by SSG1969 (11-14-2023 6:53 pm)

Co-Admin of 69ers League

Board footer