#1 01-11-2024 2:16 pm

poet20052002

Apologizing

I was giving the other day a message on a social site, that the threat made by a league to another was just out of anger and all. I known the owner for few years. But regardless I made a mistake and didnt listen to all parties involved. And someone who was close to me explained everything so with that being said.

When I make a mistake i will man up to my mistake not trying to get back to the league but i feel this is owned, I make mistakes and yes I do have learning disability my health not greatest but there still was no call for it. Im hoping the big shots here are cool with me doing this.

I need to publically apologize to EXTREME from misfits league. I might of overread things and ill admit when im wrong and feel i needed to apologize. I know i have screwed up in the past and should of learned by now where my loyalty leans to and you were right. I was wrong with everything. If it means being banned from cases so be it. I am sorry and I will not bug or cause any issues as im leaving it be, I misread as I now understand and IM SORRY.

Good luck extreme in all you do and take care. i took things out of context and was wrong for it

poet20052002

Last edited by poet20052002 (01-11-2024 2:17 pm)

#2 01-12-2024 6:13 pm

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Re: Apologizing

Apology accepted.

See you soon my friend.

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

Board footer