#1 04-01-2020 7:53 am

lindaglenn102

bingo

i was playing a game in our room gpaddicts and had less than a minute for the game to end, so you get score, but, it didn't it gave me new cards and the clock start like at :02 something like that..just wanted you to know tks

#2 04-01-2020 10:24 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: bingo

Hi Linda!

After each game, you have to select the 'New Cards' button before the next round - to play on new cards. Our Bingo game offers the ability to continue to play on the same cards, or 4 new ones.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 04-05-2020 9:36 pm

sensiluv3

Hello,I love this site and the fact that it is cases.I am head admin and would like to host tourneys here.But bingo takes like 10 minutes between games and that is a long wait between rounds for a tourney.Is there a way to make the bingo games run faster between games?

#4 04-05-2020 10:18 pm

Case

Hi there - it’s a question of how fast can people play their cards?   We had it set on five minutes and people felt like it was too fast or there were not enough balls called.   We plan on making it possible for leagues to adjust these variables in their own rooms. 

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 04-05-2020 11:36 pm

lindaglenn102

case, for us that is to long to, but, it may be good if we was getting allot of players for the tourney, right now we are growing here.. I think it would be great if you would do the variables...tks

my players is really liking it here...they love the slots lol

tks for this site

#6 04-06-2020 1:56 pm

fearvixen
Website

Is anyone else having trouble with Bingos being credited?   We have toured in the game but every person had bingos that weren't showing up on the card.

You don't have to be crazy to play here. We will train you.

#7 04-06-2020 7:52 pm

Case

Right now not every single bingo is counted.  If you look at the scoring info you will see what does count.   This is something that we are looking into changing.

Case

#8 04-07-2020 8:37 am

sensiluv3

Hello,I was trying out my league room with 2 other members.It appears that every one was playing different games.What I mean is I had to wait for my game to start while another person was calling bingo's.Could bingo be set up so every one plays the same game for tourneys some how please.

#9 04-07-2020 11:15 am

Case

That is what the timer is for, everyone should be getting the same numbers when you start at the same time.   I will check it out but that has been working in other rooms.

Case

#10 04-29-2020 9:09 am

poncho10wi
MVP Member

i had a card in Bingo that the B row would not mark and if it would of marked i would of had 4 bingo's, the numbers in the B row that would not mark are 4,5,10,12,15

#11 04-30-2020 7:02 pm

Case

poncho10wi wrote:

i had a card in Bingo that the B row would not mark and if it would of marked i would of had 4 bingo's, the numbers in the B row that would not mark are 4,5,10,12,15

This is now resolved!

Case

Board footer