#1 04-24-2020 5:02 pm

Case
MVP Member

Bowling Test Room Feedback Post

Hi all,

Current changes in the bowling test room:

• More pin changes.  We think the new settings provide the right balance between pin action and providing enough "weight" to the pins to make strikes more consistent.

• Power meter slowed down.  We have slightly slowed down the power meter to make it easier to deliver high powered swings.

• Fixed a bug that was allowing strikes to carry over to a new game, meaning someone could get a Turkey in the first frame or two.

We will test this over the weekend.   Please provide your feedback here!

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 04-25-2020 7:12 am

kathy0777

Re: Bowling Test Room Feedback Post

i tried a couple games case, is a lot slower than used too, timing is off. I could probably get used to it, just like starting over again.  I think it might help starters with the speed bar slowed down and the moving arrow slowed down, but hurts the ones that have the timing down way it is now.  I left a lot of 1 pins. Over all you all are doing a great job of trying to get bowling to a speed that will be beneficial for all, and enjoyable. Thanks for that.

#3 05-01-2020 1:52 am

Mister_Cee

Is there something wrong with the bowling rooms? I can't get any to come up, 5/1/20 1:51 a.m.

EDIT:

Must only have been the Bowling test room. I got the others to come up.

Last edited by Mister_Cee (05-01-2020 1:58 am)

#4 05-01-2020 3:44 am

Case
MVP Member

Thanks, I fixed the test room!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 05-05-2020 11:17 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Case...just to let you know i bowled a couple games in test room today and the stats do not seem to be working.  Neither of my games showed under "finished games".....

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#6 05-05-2020 11:23 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

BTW...when i returned to regular bowling landing page...the two games DID show there...

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#7 05-06-2020 3:36 pm

madchrisw
MVP Member

I have no chat & can't see who's bowling or what they are seeing right side of screen where chat would be is just white.madchrisw

Board footer