#1 05-14-2020 1:05 pm

Case
MVP Member

New Bowling Pins Released - Reload your room to get them!

Hi all,

After the positive response from testing the new pin changes we have rolled them out to the live bowling rooms.

You will notice pins don't stand back up or randomly slide the whole way across the lane as much as well as better pin action.

Enjoy,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 05-14-2020 9:22 pm

Lexiee1

Re: New Bowling Pins Released - Reload your room to get them!

hi case, the pins may not stand up or slide but they don't go down either.  I had like 4 spares in a row, which is unusual for me.  please put the  pins back to the way they were before.  a lot of the players in room 3 do not like the new pin changes. thank you for listening to me.

#3 05-15-2020 5:53 am

lmall6
MVP Member

The new bowling that you changed is not good at all, I chcecked the testing room and people are complaining about it , change it back you barley can get a 200 now,

#4 05-15-2020 6:08 am

JefferyMcCune

The New Pins Suck big time ! Change back

#5 05-15-2020 7:17 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

I really don't understand all the negative feedback.  Where were yall when the mods were being tested in the test room?  I saw nothing but good comments in the test room.  Me personally I can adapt to anything.  The new pin mods were released just moments before our league was to start a tournament.  My first game  was 300 on the new mods.  And I won the tournament.  So I'm fine with them. 

"“Nobody likes to change. There will always be resistance to change, and there always will be change. And the quicker you get to that, the easier it is. It’s not such a difficult thing. If you entrench yourself and go, ‘By God, I will not change, I will not have this.’ Then, you’re a dead man. We’re great at adaptability. It’s our strongest  suit.” Nick Nolte

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#6 05-15-2020 7:57 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.” Charles Darwin

“And the most successful people are those who accept, and adapt to constant change. This adaptability requires a degree of flexibility and humility most people can’t manage.” Paul Lutus

“All failure is failure to adapt, all success is successful adaptation.” Max McKeown

“Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.” Nolan Ryan

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#7 05-15-2020 8:49 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

to me the new pin mods have made the game more "real".  i mean really....who goes to a bowling alley and rolls back to back 300 games for hours on end?  LMAO!  if that were the case (no pun intended) we'd all be on television on the PBA tour!  ROFLMAO!

#8 05-15-2020 9:30 am

DJ4U60

Lately i've been going to bowling and there is no Sound at all..  I don't see the Sound on / off option either while bowling? anyone help?

#9 05-15-2020 9:54 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

I think Mic is having that same issue DJ.  It might be best to post about it in "bug reports".  Case and company may be working on some more bowling mods though.  It's probably temporary.

#10 05-15-2020 9:59 am

pujoginger

This is worse than ever. The 10 pin stays up most of the time, lots of splits. 300s are very hard to get especially for me since I don't get very many at all. Hope this changes back.

#11 05-15-2020 4:21 pm

sensiluv3

Thank you Case,I find the bowling pins act much more realistically now.Plus before I found it was to easy to get a 300 game.Enjoy the challenge.SexySouthernGirl, thank you for the nice quotes.Very inspirational.I have a quote of my own. SIUBC

#12 05-15-2020 7:20 pm

bayoubengal

I agree with Sensiluv3 and SexySouthernGirl.  When I bowl at the local lanes I score between 200 and 250 consistently with a high score so far of 268.  That is about the same results I get with the new pin mods.  So it does feel a lot more realistic than before.  And for those having trouble with the 10 pin I would suggest changing your power meter, bowler position, or aim arrow to compensate for the change in pin behavior.  I've seen someone say they hit the head pin and the 10 pin remains each time.  Well if you hit the head pin in real bowling you'll be left with a beautiful 7-10 split.  Watch some bowling tutorial videos online by the pros.  They hit on either side of the head pin but never head on unless they want a really challenging spare pick up.  Mr. Case, I know you must be growing weary with constantly having to adjust the bowling game to appease those who want to maintain a 279 or above average.  They are lucky you are running the site and not me.  If I were in your shoes, I would have long ago scrapped the bowling game.  Not because it's a bad game...but because I have a very low tolerance for whiners and complainers.  So thank you for your seemingly boundless patience.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Last edited by bayoubengal (05-15-2020 7:45 pm)

Proud Member Of Little Paws League

Board footer